5.0 out of 5 stars Lianne La Havas review
Im so glad that I bought this album! Great songs, Great music. I only wish it had more than 5 songs :)
Published 23 months ago by Alex

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting conceptual piece....
I see that there were a few people who decided to shell out the twelve dollars (plus tax) to listen to this elusive and beautiful, new British songbird.

Published on March 10, 2012 by D. Pawl

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting conceptual piece...., March 10, 2012
This review is from: Forget (Audio CD)

Lianne La Havas has beautiful roots. She is half Jamaican and half Greek, and I especially hear her "Greek-ness" in some of the guitar arrangements, here. The two versions of "Forget," featured here, are tender, poignant and kind of detached. I am not sure if it was really the chosen melody or heartbroken lyrics, but, it left me cold. No doubt about it, Lianne's voice is beautiful, smokey and soulful. Her intonation is a little on the muddled side, and production values could have been better, here.

Au Cinema (At the Cinema) is more like it. This is the introspective, haunting and tender sound we have come to expect from her, as seen in her videos on YouTube. She is warm, sensitive, soulful, yet, very controlled. This young woman is wise beyond her years (she is in her early twenties). "Same As Me," unfortunately, does nothing for me, musically. It is forgettable and really mediocre.

I do not regret buying this. Hopefully, the next album will have more cuts - at the price I paid, it really wasn't worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lianne La Havas review, February 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Forget (Audio CD)
very nice and smooth sound. I have others cd's by her you can't go wrong. nice and smooth. Godd dinner date music

4.0 out of 5 stars Forget, December 15, 2012
"Forget" by Lianne La Havas,
most of the songs are on the new album, this reminds me of a demo CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Forget (Audio CD)
This is a great but short cd. Unfortunately has most of the same songs as another cd I purchased, however the one or two songs that are different are well worth the cost of this cd.

1.0 out of 5 stars 12 bucks for 5 songs???, March 7, 2012
This review is from: Forget (Audio CD)
Love Lianne La Havas but I was sooo disappointed with this purchase; 5 songs is not worth 12 bucks, no matter how good she is. Do not waste your money.

Forget
Forget by Lianne La Havas (Audio CD - 2012)