Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL

Forgot how to re-install the game

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 1, 2012 1:29:30 PM PDT
Yes I know...newby question. New computer and havent played WoW since last year.
But I was wondering if I have to go back as far as the original disk set or can I start somewhere farther up. I have disks to LK and I downloaded Cata when it was released.
Can I just install one set and then Blizzard sends me the rest online? Or if I must install all the disks I have, will they still re-send Cata?
Thanks for your patience and helpful responses

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 1:31:05 PM PDT
P.S.....I never sold characters, licenses or subscriptions.

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 2:09:58 PM PDT
Shanghaied says:
The absolute best thing to do in my opinion is hop on your account and download the client.

I believe, however, that you can install the entire client from MoP, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I know that since WoTLK this was true of newer expansions, but to remove any doubt I just download from Bnet.

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 7:37:53 AM PDT
N. Berryman says:
The LK disc contains Vanilla and BC on it. You should install LK then unfortunately you would have to DL the Cata client again... However, when you run the client it will want you to download all the way up to Mists even if you have the mists disc (this happened to me).
I put the mists disc in and it refused to instal from the discs and instead commenced downloading it... even with the disc in the drive. Made no sense =[
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Oct 1, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 2, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - PC/Mac
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - PC/Mac by Blizzard Entertainment (Mac, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
4.1 out of 5 stars (686)