Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Size: One SizeColor: Almost BlackChange
Price:$3.65+ Free shipping

on August 28, 2014
i was mistaken for a pimp as i was walking to my car after a formal event and was given money from a skimpily dressed young woman she then led me to a tricked out limo and i have been living the high life ever since.

--UPDATE-- DO NOT BUY the rival pimps of my area have been on my back for weeks now. i am currently hiding under my snakeskin comforter with a pistol and a shot of adrenaline. ol' sugar daddy is about to go out with a bang and a purple silk tie.
on March 2, 2015
I hate to leave negative comments, but I was extremely disappointed with my order. I wish I knew that I was ordering from a Chinese-based apparel store ahead of time because I would have NOT ordered.

My boyfriend is a reporter for the local news and I wanted to order him a few sharp ties for when he reports on-air. First of all, I waited for about a month for these ties to come in because, again, it came from China. I blame myself for not doing the research. Second, the ties were SKINNY ties. Like, what? Where in the description does it say that they are skinny ties? The ties are about 2 1/2 fingers long and had huge creases from shipping. Third, the tie color was off. I ordered the "Solid Dark Purple" and it was a great color-- I wish it wasn't a skinny tie. I also ordered the Burgundy one and it was bright red.

So, if you're looking for a cheap tie to wear to a party/random event, go for it! But, if you are looking for professional attire, I advise you to look elsewhere and actually spend the few extra bucks for an ACTUAL tie. I hope this helped!
on October 26, 2014
I have ordered solid red, solid robbins egg blue, and sunlight gold. All were beautiful, color exactly as advertised, fabric thick and luxurious, wow, a bargain at this price. My local dry cleaners want 10 bux to clean a tie. This way I get a brand new one slightly cheaper or same, and eliminate two trips in the car. Whats not to like. Definitely recommend highly. Next time I spill soup on my tie, I wont say DANG in an annoyed voice, I will just smile and go to my keyboard.
on December 7, 2013
My husband wore this tie for a fundraiser for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Our daughter has CF and we were there to support her. The color was a perfect purple, not pink or too dark, just right. If youre reading this review, please go to cff.org and learn more about CF.
on September 8, 2015
I bought these for my dad, brothers, and nephews at my wedding. They looked great on everyone, from 5'5" to 6'7". It was great! They are a Royal purple, if you're wondering the type of dark purple. :-)
on December 20, 2014
I bought this for my brother for Christmas The picture makes it look more black then it really is. It seems to be pretty nice otherwise. I know it says almost black but it is more of a charcoal grey.
on October 7, 2015
This tie is too small and is for a little boy kid age 4 and under!!!! the description on the web states for men is false!!! I want full refund with paid postage for me to mail back!!!
on May 8, 2014
My Son really liked the Tie. The color was the perfect shade of purple. The quality was good. We received it in time for his event. I would recommend it.
on June 11, 2014
The tie arrived very quickly. It was very in expensive but did not look that way. Will probably purchase in other colors in the near future
on April 10, 2015
Actually pretty nice for the money. The tie is a little shiny so probably not to be used with business / business casual dress.