Take the pain out of publishing and start selling books today!
Your book's appearance should reflect the care and effort you put into writing it. But how many times have you seen a five-star book get a one-star review because the author botched the formatting? So you spend hour after frustrating hour perfecting your Kindle version--and then you realize you've still got five more distributors to go.
It doesn't have to work like that! I'll show you an easy way to ready your book for Kindle...and then I'll explain how you can produce clean, professional-looking versions for Nook, the iBookstore, Kobo, Smashwords, and CreateSpace in one sitting.
What you can expect:
- Simple, illustrated instructions.
- Coverage of all major distributors.
- No coding.
- No tedious quality control.
- "Set it and forget it."
Praise from authors like you:
"This book is crystal clear and also fun to read."
-Alan Reynolds, author of "Sometimes in Balance"
"I walked through Ed's book in one evening. Done. I'm telling you, you could fool around for months trying to figure it out, and you could read dozens of other books, or . . . you could just do what I did and buy Ed's book right now."
-Charles E. Marunde, author of "The New World of Marketing for Real Estate Agents"
"Having been a nonfiction print publisher for years, I expected to easily make e-book versions of my first novel using the tools I was accustomed to. If I could make highly complex, full-color print designs ready for press, how hard can a text only e-book novel be? After many hours of struggle to make my files conform, I found out that it can be plenty hard. Then I was turned on to this book, and within a few easy hours my novel was formatted and ready to go!"
-Leland Davis, author of "PRECIPICE"
Spend less time formatting and more time writing! Try the solution that's eased publication for authors everywhere. Get my guide and get started today.
Two things to know before you buy:
- This process is based on Scrivener, the writing suite selected as the best of the Mac App Store in December 2011, the winner of multiple MacWorld Eddys, and a frequent Editor's Choice. Scrivener is quick to learn, costs nothing up front, and is full of solutions you'll wonder how you ever got by without.
- As the title says, my guide is primarily for Mac users. Windows users will find it to be helpful, but it calls on a few features only available in Scrivener's Mac version.