Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 7, 2014
tried a bunch of different Forskolin but I finally found one that I saw almost instant results. I can actually feel it working. I am very satisfied. the price is perfect. fast delivery. A+ product. Will 100% buy again, and I recommend this product to everyone!
on June 3, 2014
Review: I've been taking Forskolin 250 for a while. It works as described. In some cases even better. Price wise I got a good deal on this re-purchase from Savaun since they moved it over to Amazon. I would recommend this product to everyone. It definitely does what it suppose to do. I give it 5 stars.
on May 27, 2014
I am so happy with my results, and I also received my Forskolin 250 at a very steep discount because I also purchased the Supermax Garcinia Cambogia 1600 product and now I'm getting fantastic results now that I've combined the two. My belly area has always been my troubled area, but I've been seeing a lot of great results and now I can show off my summer body by the pool! I wouldn't have been able to do it on my own and I am truly happy that I stumbled into these amazing products. Muchas gracias!
on June 8, 2014
My skepticism was shattered after using this amazing product. I exercise regularly but couldn't seem to get rid of those last few stubborn pounds I desperately wanted to lose and started taking this supplement about a month and a half ago. The results have been fantastic. I'm a proven success story and will continue to buy this Forskolin 250 product for life. I made some adjustments to my diet and the pounds started dropping. Now I just use it to maintain my current weight and exercise every other day now instead of doing it everyday. I love the results I got and highly recommend buying it to anybody who wants to lose weight and keep it off for good. Keep up the good work because I'll be back for more.
on May 25, 2014
I've been using Savaun Serum Hyaluronic Acid - Anti Aging Advanced C25 Vitamin C Serum for about a year and it has done wonders for the dark circles that were under my eyes. So I decided since I am a member of the Crushers Inc VIP group, and I get a discount on specific products I should try out the Forskolin 250. I have lost 15 pounds in 3 months without feeling tired, hungry or anxious. I also appreciate that it has natural organic ingredients including the Plectranthus root which comes from a flower that even doctor Oz has put his seal of approval on. I am so glad I checked out Forskolin 250 so I wear my bikini with no shame!
on October 15, 2014
My other half uses this product so I asked her what she thought of it. She loves it. She has been using it for about a year and it has really helped her with that bloating feeling and regularity, in addition to aiding in losing weight. She was out of it for about 2 weeks and she noticed that without it, her body was not the same. Great stuff.
on September 20, 2014
I have been taking this for about 6 weeks along with the Garcinia Cambogia 1600. So far, I've been losing regularly (which doesn't usually happen for any length of time) and have been averaging about 2 lbs. per week, which is just about right, I think. If you expect a super fast weight loss (after water weight is gone), this isn't the pill. But if you want no side effects, a boost in your energy level and steady weight loss, I highly recommend the combination of the two products.
on June 1, 2014
I love this supplement! I have been a customer of Savaun for awhile and their Forskolin 250 is a great supplement.

I feel more energetic and the weight has really come off since I started taking it. I highly recommend it and worth the purchase for sure. Good luck!
on August 5, 2014
I have been taking this consistently for about a month and I haven't had any results. I started doubling up about a week ago just to see if that would help...and nothing. I have read other success stories...so maybe it's just my stubborn body. I am disappointed for sure!
on February 17, 2015
I haven't noticed any weight loss at all. I have noticed increased sweating badly. Also mood changes. I decided to stop taking this because I am gaining weight. Looked it up on google and it said women can gain and men's testosterone can be raised so definitely do your research on any pills I'm learning.