Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on July 28, 2014
I do not regret buying this product...first when I ordered it I was skeptical I thought this would be another gimmick but no I was wrong it worked alright. For the first week I took it twice a day one in the morning and another in the afternoon the second week I started taking it with meals and in the third week I started seeing my weight on the scale drop and that's when I really made sure not to miss a single dosage. When you start seeing something you start believing lol seeing is believing.
22 comments|218 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2015
this product really help in achieving my goal which is to lose 50 pounds. I've been using this product for about a month now, and so far, I've lost 10 pounds! This thing is amazing! I am totally going to buy another bottler as soon as I finish this one that I am curerntly using
on June 19, 2015
I've been using this product for 3 months and aside from losing weight, my blood pressure also improved. very thankful to this product. I'm planning to buy another bottle next week for my mom.
on July 29, 2014
This forskolin has removed a lot of weight of mine.

-took this for 4 weeks and lost 16 pounds

-the company was very helpful on instructing me how to take it

-I have now ordered my second bottle

-easy to take just a two capsules a day
33 comments|139 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 13, 2016
I am still evaluating the effectiveness of this product. It has been one week, and so far I am led to believe the hype over forskolin. I have lost 1" of my waist and 8 lbs of weights. This is with combination of diet and exercise, but this product appears to have jump started the weight loss after a brief stall. I have 50 more lbs to go to get to my optimum weight.

Note: I did receive this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review, but I’m an honest guy and you can see by my past reviews that I don’t only give 5 star ratings. Amazon reviews often dictate what I buy/don’t buy, so I hope to share my witty and (somewhat) knowledgeable insight to allow future customers to make an informed decision. All of my reviews take into account purchasing something at the listed price, not at the discounted price I was given. If this review helped you at all feel free to give me a yes vote! :)
on March 30, 2016
Hi everyone! I wanted to be sure that this product would not only help me lose weight, but that it would be something that I could maintain! I ordered one bottle in January and consistently took 2 capsules daily for 3 weeks. I lost 15lbs!! A little back story, I have not been able to lose weight efficiently for many years regardless of excercising/ changing my diet.
After I lost 15lbs I decided to stop taking this product. Why? I wanted to see if I would gain back those 15lbs instantly, or if I could keep it off without changing much. It is now the end of march and I still am 12lbs down from the beginning of January (I had health issues and stress, which is what I am guessing those 3 lbs are attributed to)! I am convinced that this product helped me get the weight off and that it is something I can maintain as well! I just ordered 2 more bottles and am excited to see what I will be able to lose in that time :)
on December 1, 2015
Out of all the products I used in the past, this one works faster than others. It didn't take me months to feel the effect, it just took me less than a week to start the slimming process. I am so glad that it started trimming my body down so quick. I didn't really have to skip or sacrifice meals or deprive myself of foods I want, this supplement works a lot to remove excess weight in my body
on May 6, 2015
Out of all of the weight loss products that I have tried, forskolin has been the most effective. Natures Design has been my go-to brand because of the consistent dosage, formulation, and it's very effective. I bought this in bulk because they give a pretty good discount if you do so! I have attached a photo of the product for your reference. Thank you!
review image
on March 7, 2016
in short it works good for me. have lost about 30lbs in about 40ish days. i also changed my eating habbits along with it. recomend a book called slim for life by Jillian Michaels for more info on life style. it really works.
on February 19, 2016
I love this product and do recommend it. I have been using it with a weight loss plan and in two weeks I have lost over 11 pounds. I firmly believe the Forskolin is helping to increase my weight loss. I also feel better. Less fatigued and ready to tackle the world. It came sooner than expected, so that made me very happy! I highly recommend giving it a try!