4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Look, So-So Taste
Published on March 3, 2011 by SW

3.0 out of 5 stars Received a broken bucket
Published on January 17, 2012 by B. Lee

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Look, So-So Taste, March 3, 2011
This review is from: Fort Knox Milk Chocolate Gold Coins, 1.61-Pounds, 144 Pieces, Bucket (Grocery)
Gold coins are a Christmas stocking tradition in our house (from Santa, of course) and, let's face it, most look cute but taste horrible. I bought these for my son's birthday party pinata and they arrived promptly, in a plastic bucket, all in great condition. The coins are large, the foil bright and tight and the chocolate just so-so ... But not terrible and better than a lot of gold coin chocolates I've had in the past. All in all, a good price for a good product, just don't go in expecting gourmet. You're paying for the fun factor, not the candy itself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Chalky and unpleasant, June 11, 2014
I found these at a gourmet shop here in boston and thought they would be good seeing I was paying $4.99 for them.
Don't bother. Get rider sport instead, the cornflake bar is out of this world good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, April 14, 2014
This worked out great for my daughters first bday party. She's a St. Pattys day baby so for her first bday we had a St Pattys day theme. We used these in the candy bags and for just decoration. They we're great

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, June 8, 2012
We used these for a St. Patrick's Day themed party. They arrived in good condition and tasted pretty good. Would definitely order again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't order these, April 6, 2012
Monica (Gig Harbor, WA, United States) - See all my reviews
These chocolates were for my nephews pirate themed party. We put them in the giveaway bags and when the kids opened them up they had obviously been sitting along time as the chocolate had turned white and stale. Gross.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, January 19, 2012
Delicious chocolate and just what we needed for our Mario birthday party. Kids won them in games and then used them to get bigger prizes. They loved them, even before they ate them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Received a broken bucket, January 17, 2012
B. Lee (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I just received the product today but the bucket within the delivery box was broken. So there were coins strewn all over the box and under the bottom flaps of the box. Fortunately, the coins don't seem to be damaged (though 1 coin looked like the wrapper was kinda loose. I guess I'll eat that one instead of giving that to the kids). I would give it a very high rating had it not been for the broken bucket. I obviously can't reuse the bucket due to the monstrous hole in its side, but that's ok. I ordered some red envelopes for the kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Taste, December 14, 2011
We signed up to bring chocolate coins for the school musical (pirate themed), and had problems finding them locally. After looking around we settled on these, and I'm glad we did. Not only are they a great value, but unlike some that others found these taste great. Definitely worth the money.