on January 26, 2014
The jury is still out on this watch. Within the first few months I noticed the watch was running fast beyond what is acceptable. I compared it for a while to two other automatics before making this deduction. I had to send the watch out to a jeweler in Kentucky for the warranty work. It was out for about six weeks. They confirmed it was running fast and got it back within the proper tolerances. The amazon warranty covered this and the process went pretty smoothly. The power reserve seems to be less than what it should be but I try to rotate it onto my winder to keep it wound. Even at the dicounted price that Amazon offered on this watch I would've expected a watch of this quality to have been trouble free from the begining. Otherwise, this is great looking watch and I'll probably keep it for a while.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations