5.0 out of 5 stars Saving Up To Buy This Gorgeous Timepiece
This is a wonderful watch, and I am saving up to buy it. I already have saved $120 under my mattress. Well, actually $119, but I will save $10 every week until I have enough. I am going to contact Amazon to see if I can put this on Lay Away. After I buy this watch, I'm going to start saving up for a tattoo. Ralph L. Seifer, Long Beach, California.
Published 18 months ago by Ralph L. Seifer

1.0 out of 5 stars Review
This has got to be the ugliest watch I have ever seen in my life. So naturally I had to buy one! I love having a watch that looks like crap but then surprise people that I paid over $7k for it. Gets the ladies everytime.
Published 19 months ago by Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Saving Up To Buy This Gorgeous Timepiece, July 21, 2013
Ralph L. Seifer (long beach, california United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fortis Men's 659.27.92 Andora Emotions White Dial Art Edition Series Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Review, June 19, 2013