5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Alarm at an Amazing price with Amazing Customer Service!
I've been looking into self monitored alarm systems for some time know. I can say without a doubt this is the best deal around. The system works great and is very easy to install. I won't go into detail because several other reviewers have covered the operation of the system and how easy it is to install. The system does have its limitations, you can't set the arm or...
Published 21 months ago by Snapperheadjoe

3.0 out of 5 stars What the instruction book doesn't tell you...
Most of what I've written here isn't going to make any sense to you unless you have already read the manual or are already familiar with how alarm systems work. This is more of an installation guide supplement to the supplied instruction sheet.

The instruction booklet that comes with the system has been rewritten by the supplier, it's okay, but doesn't go into...
Published 13 months ago by Tony Haukap

‹ Previous | 16 7 826 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Fortress Security Store (TM) S02-B Wireless Home Security Alarm System Kit with Auto Dial + Outdoor Siren (Personal Computers)
fantastic product, installed in about 1 hour, love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great System, June 25, 2014
I'm very happy I purchased. It was simple to install. Is working perfect and I feel secure when I leave my house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Install., June 24, 2014
The product was easy to install and the accompanying video was very helpful. I would recommend this product to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars great system, June 24, 2014
I bought the system after reading the reviews, including the negative ones. We didn't have a landline(only cell phones) and purchased MagicJack to have a phone line attached to the system. Installation of the system was pretty simple. We ive in a gated community and do have a security staff. We made security aware of the system and actually ran a live test to see how it worked. We armed the system and then opened a door. The indoor and outdoor sirens sounded as they were supposed to. We programmed three phone numbers into the system. The phone numbers were called and our recorded message played. Very happy with the system.

5.0 out of 5 stars works just like it's supposed to, June 23, 2014
the system was easy to install.worked like it was supposed to write out of the box.the only drawback is the batteries in the motion detectors don't last very long.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for me, May 31, 2014
Good number of door and window security, I had one left over. Easy to install, works very well. Is quite loud, so when you test it the first time, be prepared to have your ears ring for a while. Worked the first time for me, right out of the box. I like having the panic button and three key fobs, too. The motion sensor works very well, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great!, May 28, 2014
This alarm system is exactly what I wanted and exactly what the manufacturer said it was. It came all pre-programed. I just stuck each sensor on the windows and doors I wanted them on. Installed the motion detectors where I wanted and it all worked right away. This unit calls phone numbers when activated. Programming them was easy. I am a GOV'T employee living in Europe and wasn't sure the phone number would load. But there seems to be plenty of digits to load the long phone numbers here. It works great. Also since the power is 110/220 that isn't an issue either. Because the sensors go on with double stick tape, it will leave with me. making this a great investment. The online instructional videos are also so easy to understand. This was a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfect., May 17, 2014
works just as advertised. love having my spot protected without a monthly fee. i would recommend them to anyone looking for a security system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Security, May 13, 2014
Very please with this purchase. I have had several questions and they have been very helpful and supportive. Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fortress wireless security system, April 24, 2014
I like this system, easy to set up,lots of sensors included,I also liked the website they have,any problems setting up and they have a bunch of videos to watch

‹ Previous | 16 7 826 | Next ›