5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!
I enjoyed the two branches of families in this series very much. The characters are very interesting, funny, and likable. I like how the family members are mention throughout the series. You are kept up dated with each one.
Published 15 months ago by Victoria Lang

2.0 out of 5 stars Another fortune story!
Published 16 months ago by Karin Hurt

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!, May 16, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Another fortune story!, April 20, 2013
This review is from: Fortune's Unexpected Groom (Kindle Edition)
I don't know if I am expressing myself correctly, but this story has more holes in it than a wheel of Swiss cheese. One blatant example..Tanner stands there waiting and wondering if his bride Jordana will stand him up and of course the reader wonders as well....END OF CHAPTER! In the next chapter the extended family is together celebrating mothers day. We never found out how Jordana's parents reacted to her and Tanner planning their wedding the parents had already planned. AND ON AND ON IT GOES!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fortune's Unexpected Groom, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Fortune's Unexpected Groom (Kindle Edition)
Another great book about this amazing family. Am looking forward to read more about them. Please continue to bring more of them for my Kindle.

Fortune's Unexpected Groom