Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rainbow Suspenders
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Size Name: One Size Fits Most|Color: Rainbow|Change
Price:$5.20+ Free shipping

on August 28, 2011
The suspenders are lousy. They fell apart after 3 days. I would not recommend them to anyone. Iwould like a refund
on December 9, 2012
Saw similar suspenders at a mall in another town. Looked at them, but didn't purchase them. Later decided they would be fun to wear to special occasions, expecially at senior citizen events. Went back to purchase them, but they no longer had any. Went on line to old faithful Amazon.com and there they were. Ordered them. Am very, very satisfied. They fit well, came promptly, were well priced, and matched the description. Highly recommend them.
on March 25, 2012
These suspenders are wonderfully made. I have been a gay activist all my life, and march in the gay parade in Boston, I have never worn the colors, but this year since I am leaving the sixties and becoming 70 at the end of June I told myself to look for some Rainbow suspenders. Because the cost was very, very low as well as the cost of delivery and fast delivery, I was skeptal about how they were made. Cheaply, I thought but when I opened the package, how surprise I really was, they are made very very well.

Anyone looking for anything try Amazon, they will find it for you at a lower price than others and deliver them fast and keep the delivery price low also.
on October 25, 2012
We bought these suspenders for my daughter's clown costume. We were excited when they arrived as they were the final piece to the ensemble. We were then immediately disappointed when the adjuster clip broke off when we adjusted the length for the first time. No major worries, hubby was able to fix in a jiffy. Then we went to clip the suspenders to the front of the pants and the pant clip came apart into 3 pieces. Not as easy to fix. Three pieces are still on the counter while the suspenders are held up with safety pins. Quality is exceptionally poor. I was not expecting much based on the price, but I was hoping to at least get one wear out of them.
on May 9, 2012
Yes, This will be my 46th march in gay pride, I have never worn and rainbow colored items, but
this year as I turn 70 years old, I decided to purchase some rainbow suspenders and wear them
with a white suit, and purple brooks brothers shirt.

I could not ask for a better made pair, it seems everytime I need something,
Amazon finds it for me and makes it easy for me to purchase. How very
wonderful.
on February 28, 2012
The downer is that the clasps do not hold to pants very well at all. However, they were really adorable on my daughter and they are fun of course.
on July 7, 2013
When I checked in to Amazon, I was looking for toddler suspenders. These were among the choices, and although there was no length measurement, I assumed (wrongly) that they would fit. NOT! They are much too long. However, I. Will keep them for the future.
on November 26, 2014
These rainbow suspenders can be used for any kind of clown costume or fashion sense, but I myself wear them to remind me of Mork (& Robin Williams). While they may be somewhat snug on some frames, they are adjustable and fit me comfortably (I'm 5'7" and 130 lbs). There are two straps and clasps in the front, and they join into one strap in the back (unlike Mork's character, for those who have a problem with this slight difference). However, I LOVE the style and am happy with the vivid colors and nice fit. I would buy the item again.
on December 14, 2013
As are most of the colorful cheap suspenders I've bought on Amazon, these are inexpensively made but seem to hold up well through multiple wearings, and they don't snap off during wear as I had feared. Regarding packaging, these came packed in a huge box the size of two shoe boxes. Even if you don't care about wasteful packaging, what a nuisance to get rid of all that cardboard. These can easily be mailed in a 9x12 plastic envelope through the regular post.
on August 11, 2014
This product literally broke the first time we tired to put it on a child. His grandmother was helping him with his costume so it wasn't broken by the child mishandling it or anything. It wasn't worth my time to return it.