5.0 out of 5 stars 80's Theme party was great
I order this to put together my outfit for a 80's theme party. Love the headband and although the gloves I ordered came after the event I still have party pieces for the next event.
Published 28 days ago by Mark Tranel

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Advertised.
The "80's Lace Headband - Hot Pink" was not as pictured or described. It was NOT a lace headband with a bow. It was just a satin hot pink headband I could have bought at any department store for under $2. No lace and no bow. Nothing. Still works for my costume and I'll keep it, but I would like to caution everyone else against buying this. IT IS NOT AS ADVERTISED...
Published on September 29, 2011 by Tessie T

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Advertised., September 29, 2011
Target has a similar product, that is actually a lace headband with a bow, in their 2011 Halloween costume selection at the stores for cheaper and you don't have to pay shipping.

3.0 out of 5 stars good for what i bought it, January 10, 2012
Capera2000 (Los Angeles, USA) - See all my reviews
i got this for my 40th birthday party (80s theme) and it was good for what i got it... it was hard to find stuff for the 80s and i found this and was ok

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, January 12, 2012
I orderd this headband for an 80's party that I am throwing and it did not arrive as pictured. It is just a plain bright pink headband that I could have bought at any store for much less than what I paid for it here. I am very dissapointed and am debating sending it back because I am not sure I would get a new one in time for the party. Luckily I am into arts and crafts and can fix up the plain one I recieved.

5.0 out of 5 stars 80's Theme party was great, June 26, 2014
Mark Tranel (St. Louis, MO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 80's Lace Headband

5.0 out of 5 stars I gave it 5 stars because it's actually super nice, June 16, 2014
This review is from: 80's Lace Headband
I do like it and will be using it for my 80's costume for a party. It looks very cute and 80's and it's much better quality than I expected!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headband, June 2, 2014
This review is from: 80's Lace Headband
Reading the other reviews they were saying that the bow wasn't like it was in the picture. Well of course not, with shipping i knew that it would be flat. It took some bobby pins and hairspray... and it was stuck in the upward bow all night! love this headband can't wait until my next 80s party! lol

3.0 out of 5 stars Bow is small, April 24, 2014
This review is from: 80's Lace Headband
On the picture the bow is bbigger, I received it and it was this tiny lace bow, I was a bit mad because the look of this headband is for the bow.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, April 23, 2014
This review is from: 80's Lace Headband
worked for the Halloween costume i got it for and then was given to a little girl who uses it t play dress up with and loves it. greatly made item

1.0 out of 5 stars What headband??, March 24, 2014
This review is from: 80's Lace Headband
I ordered the green headband. I'd like to tell you all about it... But it never arrived. So over two weeks later, I'm irritated and the event has passed that I needed it for in the first place. Horrible tracking, and the lack of product. Wish I didn't even have to leave one star.

4.0 out of 5 stars 80's, March 22, 2014
This review is from: 80's Lace Headband
I'm going to have a 80's party, this headband, match with my outfit. It is exactly what i'm looking for..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›