Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$1.95 - $35.06

on January 28, 2016
Excellent product--well made and fits almost everyone. I bought 2 sets--one for myself and one for my daughter. I was worried that the "one size fits most" wouldn't work for me because most bracelets I have seen like this, would be plenty big for my wrist but my hands were too wide. This went on perfectly. I wasn't worried about them fitting my daughter because she is very thin. Product was perfect for our 80's theme party and was a huge hit. I had several people wanting to try them on and ask where I got them. I actually ended up giving mine to one of the teenagers at the party because she wanted to wear them when she had 80's day at school Very satisfied with my purchase and with the excellent price.
on January 14, 2016
I bought these as part of my husband's "Deb from Napoleon Dynamite" Halloween costume. He couldn't fit them over his hands, so he couldn't wear them. They were difficult to get on my hands, but they would have worked on me. Best suited for a child or an adult with small hands. They are hard plastic and the colors were just as pictured.
on April 23, 2014
My daughter loves them. These are hard plastic, so they are very durable. Nice bright colors. Good price. She had some similar plastic ones she received as a gift some time ago, that she really liked, so I was looking specifically for plastic. I'm glad these were available on Amazon, they're hard to find.
on October 10, 2015
These were delivered fast and they are exactly what the pictures look like. Not much else to say except I wish it was a little cheaper especially since they were only used for a costume and maybe never again. They are plastic, colorful bangles. They might not fit people with big hands.
on November 28, 2012
I purchased these for an 80's themed party and am happy with the item. Pretty substantial bracelet for the price and I believe that they will last for more than one wear. The colors are vivid and worked well with my outfit.
on October 15, 2014
It will work well for an 80's party I am going to! But, I have small hands and still have to work to get them on and off. If you have bigger hands you may have a hard time putting them and/or getting them off!!
on October 1, 2015
I got these for my 80's costume. At first I thought, "Wow, these are so small," and then I realised that I'M small....needless to say, they fit just fine. They don't squeeze on like that pair of jeans I swear still fit from high school about five packs of family sized cookies later. No jumping required. They slipped right on. Match well with the 80's beads.
on January 1, 2013
Our daughter is a little rough on items at her age, so we needed a few replacement bangles for ones that were a little banged up. She likes them just fine and these are comparable to the store bought ones we already had at a good price. The color are photo accurate and the build quality seems to be solid.
on October 30, 2012
I was glad to find this outfit on amazon and the bracelets and earrings theya were great with the outfit and it was a hit with my friends.
on September 20, 2013
Worth the money, did just what I bought them for - 80's themed 5K run. Kids fight over them playing dress up. Good purchase.