5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 4-year-old's Halloween costume
Published 21 months ago by Navy Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for a laugh
Bought this for my wife before a cruise. She had fun wearing it on the boat, and our group had lots of laughs with this thing.

Published 20 months ago by N. J. Steere

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for a laugh, January 17, 2013

Note this is a COSTUME type pipe - the construction is not something I'd smoke out of, although there is a draught hole etc. By the end of our week's cruise this showed some signs of wear, but for the price it's a great gag. If you're looking for a true smoking pipe, look elsewhere. For something to put on to crack people up, or as part of a halloween costume, this and a snazzy Captain's hat will let everyone on board know who's REALLY driving the boat.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, March 29, 2013
Should not be listed in smoking category. Misrepresented. Should be costume prop only. Very disappointing to have wasted money on it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a Toy-just a prop, October 6, 2012
This corn cob pipe was bought as a prop for a Popeye costume. It seems to be fine for that purpose. I wouldn't suggest it as a toy for a child since it can come apart and pose a choking hazzard.

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy that someone made it., February 17, 2013
I needed this as a prop in the school play. It's a toy, but if you played with it you might break it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 4-year-old's Halloween costume, December 22, 2012
Navy Mom (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
Our littlest insisted on being Popeye the Sailor this Halloween, and you know you can't do that without a pipe. Good for Frosty the Snowman, too, I imagine. Seems sturdy enough, although he doesn't use it for everyday play (which tends to result in complete destruction for many things). Just the right size; inexpensive enough that you wouldn't grieve over losing it; came quickly, in good shape.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought this was real....but it worked great for the use i had, December 20, 2012
Bought this for a Popeye costume.

Looks good. Not functional. Thought I could actual puff on some tobacco to make it more authentic. But this is good for children costumes, fairs, etc... NOT A REAL PIPE.

But i still gave it 4 stars cause it made it, look pretty good, and does the job of completing a costume

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory for Popeye costume, November 20, 2012
Will use it again next year - kids loved the old guy in the popeye costume and pipe was the only item we had to purchase extra!

4.0 out of 5 stars Corn Cob Pipe, October 12, 2012
I purchased this Corn Cob Pipe to use as part of my costume for a "Down on the farm" party. I dressed as an old farmer and this put the finishing touches on my costume. The pipe is very well made and sturdy. This fact surprised me because the price was so reasonably priced. I received it in a timely manner and would purchase from this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE, June 4, 2012
This corn cob pipe was a cute addition to our one year old's nautical themed birthday party! It made for fun pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Popeye Costume, January 8, 2013
kdirtrider (Lansing, MI USA) - See all my reviews
What can I say other than this worked great for a Popeye Halloween costume. Made from a real corncob and glued together.

Corn Cob Pipe