Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 8, 2012
I am flat chested - no tits at all! I've worn a padded "A" cup for years. I wanted to have
larger breasts. Falsies need to be worn in a mastectomy or pocket bra for security. With my
falsies on I look great in a sweater, tee or even a swim suit. Foam falsies are now a most
natural thing - they feel real and the nipples look nice. Falsies just do not look false.
Only problem - when I take them off I am flat again.
on February 1, 2013
Even for costume purposes, these things are tiny... children size maybe! They are ridiculously inexpensive but look and feel like they were designed by MINIATURE person. The dimensions just don't work. Don't bother with this one.
on August 15, 2013
These are the stupidest looking falsies I've ever tried. I've had a double mastectomy and wanted something for a bathing suit that has pockets for prosthesis. They're hollow on the inside and the protruding nipples looked ridiculous in the bathing suit so I cut them off thinking it would help but it didn't. They looked like 2 boiled eggs protruding from a bathing suit. I got so frustrated with the stupid things I tore them trying to get them out of the bathing suit. Returning them would be useless anyway as the shipping was half the cost of the product. I'll never buy anything like this online again.
on December 27, 2012
Looked all over for this type. Amazon was the only one that carried these. Their great. I wear these as I'm only size A breasts. They look great under a tight t-shirt, bodycon, ect. Their not heavy at all & are comfy. I'd recommend. Price was also a plus.
Thanx, Katie~
on January 30, 2012
I purchased this product for my mother whol has had a masectomy. We had to cust the nipples off because they would show thru on her clothes. The shipping was really fast but the price it was great.
on May 21, 2014
Look at the packaging they're for Halloween. If u need some real looking boobies go up to the twenty dollar ones.