Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

• Customer Reviews

on October 23, 2015
I got these for a breast cancer fund raiser. My horse and I both wore them. I had to cut them off my horse, but I still have my pair.
review image
on February 26, 2014
Bought these for my very thin 7 year old to wear to an 80s themed school event. She wore them over leggings, so they fit her just fine. I do think they would fit an average adult as well. They are pretty stretchy.
on November 23, 2014
Forum Novelties Neon Leg Warmers, Green, One Size -
Purchased these for wife's 80's costume and they looked pretty cool. Not the greatest quality, but they served their purpose and should probably last for another 2-3 uses, maybe more if not washed. We purchased them in the green Neon color (color is a vivid green Neon).
on February 6, 2014
Definitely costume quality. Fine for a costume but you can't wash & dry them & they look kind of flimsy. But since I can't imagine why an adult would wear hot pink leg warmers on a regular basis, I assume everyone will be wearing these once or twice only & they are certainly fine for thst
on April 29, 2013
Soooo comfy. I have these in green and purple. I wear them jogging and they make me feel fancy fly. They are big enough to accommodate my supa thick calves and stay put. I want them in all of the colors!
on February 4, 2014
These are very cheaply made. They are super thin (you can see your tights/legs though them). There are several spots where they are unraveling. I would not recommend them. These are some of the lowest quality legwarmers I have ever purchased. I have bought legwarmers priced lower that were of much better quality. These are below cheap Halloween costume quality.
on June 19, 2015
These were very cheap and I only needed them for one day but I ended up taking them off at noon. They stretched out and wouldn't stay up. I had them kind of pushed down anyway but they ended up underneath my shoe so I ditched them halfway through.
on December 31, 2013
I never had leg warmers and I thought I'd like to warm my legs without wearing knee socks. This item works, although a bit thin. But then, $6.00 with no tax or shipping makes these leg warmers perfect!
on October 5, 2015
Did not receive the ones shown in picture; these I got look like the ones by Isodora Paccini and they are very tight. Be sure your order looks the same as what you wanted; I'd already opened mine & thrown away the packaging. Will give them away, & have ordered some others, hoping for the usual satisfaction I've come to expect from Amazon.

In the picture, note the difference in the end.
review image
on October 20, 2014
I bought them for a halloween costume but they are a great material and seem very high quality they can be used for future halloweens! the color is a neon orange and really stands out on your skin. Also they are true leg warmers because it actually warmed my legs as soon as I put them on! Get these if you have the chance!

See 1 answered question