Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on October 12, 2015
First off, this does not include everything shown in the picture. All it has with it is the hat and the suspender/shorts combo. No shirt, no bowtie, no socks! There is no description, so I had to go off of what was shown, so totally misleading. Second, it is made out of a horrible plastic material. It sounds like crinkly plastic bags every time it is handled or moved. Again, nothing like the picture! I put in for an immediate refund and now have to go running around locally for a better option.
on December 26, 2015
I ordered several lederhosens for friends joining me at a local Oktoberfest. This one was the cheapest and looked it. The fabric was crinkly and almost plastic-y. It was the only one that I returned. Spend a little more and get a better quality pair.
on April 11, 2013
Purchased this for the myself for a Hansel & Gretel costume theme for Halloween and Purim. I am considering it for Oktoberfest as well but it is definitely a budget costume. The fabric is very plastic-y and the straps are not adjustable. I am 6'5" so it was bordering uncomfortable given the amount of room between the crotch and shoulders. But for the price and a few hours at a party it is decent. The hat that comes with is very small and looks wrinkled when pulled out of the packaging. I used a bowler had I have from Goorin instead. Compared to local options this was a pretty good deal.
on June 13, 2014
We bought this costume to use in a school play and it was perfect! The price was great and the fit was good. The material is comparable to standard Halloween costumes but that is was I expected. I was very please with this purchase.
on July 23, 2012
The quality of the material calls for a one time use at the most. The shorts did come very wrinkled and felt like they were made out of an odd material. The overall straps were okay and not hard to get on and use. The hat was comfortable enough to wear for the night.

I could not see being able to wash this and reuse it. For the price, it was an okay one time use costume.
on November 21, 2009
ok quality but work great for the price.
one size fits all. it fit me fine. I weigh 174lbs 5ft 9inches tall. 34 inch waist.
on February 4, 2013
used this as a group halloween costume (beerfest) and still have this thing years later. such a simple costume so it lasts forever. pretty big hit when myself and 5 other room mates went out in these matching outfits. def recommend. always a good time in the lederhosen
on October 16, 2014
Although my husband liked the costume, it was too small. I returned the costume and asked for one two sizes bigger and haven't received it. Our outing to the German festival in the weekend of the 24th and pray that it will here on time. He loves the Alpine Hat and I love my maidservant costume.
on December 30, 2010
I guess for the price it's not a bad buy, but I wouldn't hold out on reusing the costume. There were stray strings all over the thing. The shorts came wrinkled as hell. The feather cap needed some serious pounding and shaping to make it look half-way decent again after being smooshed. If you need a quick, cheap costume, this is your deal.

For me, I will be picking up a real pair while in Germany in March.
on November 17, 2010
I was excited to dress up as a couple with my wife but when I got the costume I was pretty disappointed. The material was of CHEAP QUALITY... It was like buying an old raincoat from the 99 cent store. Plastic, stiff, cheap, and not comfortable at all. I decided to not even wear the costume and went with my last years costume. I don't think I'll ever buy a costume from here.