Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 23, 2015
I got these for a breast cancer fund raiser. My horse and I both wore them. I had to cut them off my horse, but I still have my pair.
review image
on February 26, 2014
Bought these for my very thin 7 year old to wear to an 80s themed school event. She wore them over leggings, so they fit her just fine. I do think they would fit an average adult as well. They are pretty stretchy.
on November 23, 2014
Forum Novelties Neon Leg Warmers, Green, One Size -
Purchased these for wife's 80's costume and they looked pretty cool. Not the greatest quality, but they served their purpose and should probably last for another 2-3 uses, maybe more if not washed. We purchased them in the green Neon color (color is a vivid green Neon).
on February 6, 2014
Definitely costume quality. Fine for a costume but you can't wash & dry them & they look kind of flimsy. But since I can't imagine why an adult would wear hot pink leg warmers on a regular basis, I assume everyone will be wearing these once or twice only & they are certainly fine for thst
on April 29, 2013
Soooo comfy. I have these in green and purple. I wear them jogging and they make me feel fancy fly. They are big enough to accommodate my supa thick calves and stay put. I want them in all of the colors!
on February 4, 2014
These are very cheaply made. They are super thin (you can see your tights/legs though them). There are several spots where they are unraveling. I would not recommend them. These are some of the lowest quality legwarmers I have ever purchased. I have bought legwarmers priced lower that were of much better quality. These are below cheap Halloween costume quality.
on June 19, 2015
These were very cheap and I only needed them for one day but I ended up taking them off at noon. They stretched out and wouldn't stay up. I had them kind of pushed down anyway but they ended up underneath my shoe so I ditched them halfway through.
on December 31, 2013
I never had leg warmers and I thought I'd like to warm my legs without wearing knee socks. This item works, although a bit thin. But then, $6.00 with no tax or shipping makes these leg warmers perfect!
on October 5, 2015
Did not receive the ones shown in picture; these I got look like the ones by Isodora Paccini and they are very tight. Be sure your order looks the same as what you wanted; I'd already opened mine & thrown away the packaging. Will give them away, & have ordered some others, hoping for the usual satisfaction I've come to expect from Amazon.

In the picture, note the difference in the end.
review image
on October 20, 2014
I bought them for a halloween costume but they are a great material and seem very high quality they can be used for future halloweens! the color is a neon orange and really stands out on your skin. Also they are true leg warmers because it actually warmed my legs as soon as I put them on! Get these if you have the chance!

See 1 answered question