Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Size Name: Large|Color: Black/White|Change

on May 26, 2014
It is perfect, my 5th grade daughter is playing the role of Betsy Ross at school so this is great received on time. Fit is good she is 5'3" tall, 105lb purchased a large
on January 10, 2016
Fit great. Need an undershirt due to the back is open like a halloween costume. All pieces were included. She used this for Colonial Day at School. She got an A for participating and looking so great. Now we have a halloween costume for next year as well. If she cant wear it the next one will.
on March 23, 2016
Great value! We needed a costume for my daughter's colonial day at school and this was cheaper & easier than trying to make one myself. She was very happy with it and looked adorable in the bonnet.

It was true to size but very long. My main issue is it says on the package not to iron or place in the dryer & it comes out of the package with very strong fold lines & some wrinkles. I did use an iron on a low setting after washing and line drying and got rid of most of the lines. The material might melt/burn under a higher heat setting and tbd material does not breathe at all. She got very sweaty in it wearing it all day.
review image
on February 9, 2014
We purchased this costume for Colonial Day at school. It is really cute for the low price.

We ordered size large for my daughter who wears a size 12 (about 84lbs, 58in tall). It fit with extra room. The cap had strings attached to tie under the chin. The top of the back is slightly open so she wore a shirt and stretch pants underneath. It could easily be shortened, waist brought in, etc if needed.

Teacher gave her an A!
on June 30, 2016
It is a cute costume but poorly made. We bought it for a granddaughter to wear at a local event. It fits well enough but the apron had a hole it in and someone had written on the back of the apron near the hole with black pen or marker, which shows through. Unfortunately we did not have time to return it and get another before it was needed.
on July 19, 2016
This is actually the second time I have bought this costume for the same child. Once I bought in 3rd grade (the smallest size) and again this year for her colonial days in 5th grade (bigger size). It is long and pretty thick material. She is not a girl that likes dresses in anyway but she was ok in this!
on December 23, 2015
Quick delivery and better quality than I expected. Needed this for a pioneer day at school for my daughter. Not only did we snag this for $12 but it arrived on time and had many compliments. For a costume-type material I was impressed with the quality and that it held up perfectly all day and could be used again.
on May 1, 2016
my daughter looked adorable in it. She dressed up as Molly Pitcher for a school project. It is a great product for the price you pay. The only issue I have is there is not a good tie in the back. There is only a small piece of velcro.
review image
on September 17, 2015
Excellent Pilgrim costume. I actually needed a wagon train/one room school house/ Old House on the Prairie costume so I altered this once I received it. (I knew it was not that when I ordered it). It was just cheaper than the costume that I actually needed, plus it included the bonnet. It seemed to be of very good quality for a costume and would have made a great Pilgrim costume if that's what we needed.
on March 20, 2014
This costume us fairly cheaply made. It is one piece plus a bonnet. Be aware the back is open--it closes at the very top and then is solid again from just above the waist down, but it gapes open at the back. For reference, my child is 4'10" with a very thin build. We purchased a large, and she had plenty of room to grow in this.

See 1 answered question