Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Forza Motorsport 4 - Xbox 360” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 48% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.07 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Forza Motorsport 4 - Xbox 360
|Price:||$26.75 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.24 (11%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Controller-based racing.
- The power and freedom of Kinect.
- Content from leading brands like Top Gear to create an automotive experience unlike anything before it.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Forza Motorsport, the highest rated racing franchise of this generation, makes its return to the race track in Fall 2011 with Forza Motorsport 4. The definitive racing game of 2011, Forza Motorsport 4 brings together genre-defining, controller-based racing, the power and freedom of Kinect, and content from leading brands like Top Gear to create an automotive experience unlike anything before it.
Forza Motorsport 4 takes innovative leaps forward in the racing genre, delivering stunningly beautiful graphics, a robust variety of cars, tracks and challenges with ground-breaking social interaction all while allowing players to revel in their car passion like never before thanks to the power of Kinect.
Get a head start on the competition with "Profile Import":
For those who have invested tireless hours in "Forza Motorsport 3", Turn 10 Studios is pleased to announce a unique "Forza Motorsport 4" feature called Profile Import, which rewards fans for their time. Based on your player level and the cars in your garage in "Forza Motorsport 3", gift cars will be automatically added to your "Forza Motorsport 4" garage and you'll also receive bonus gifts and credits. And for those who spent hours creating intricate layers and liveries in the "Forza Motorsport 3" Livery Editor, you will be able to import those layers, so your time isn't lost!
Top Customer Reviews
Oh god yes.
This review will have a few sections, this table of contents will help.
(enter in ctrl +f dialog box to search)
**1** Game mechanics
**4** Difficulty & A.I.
**7** Wrap Up
Great, they do occasionally look surreal, but the gloss textures are excellent, the drive by graphics are decent and the cars themselves are great. The lighting in this game is what really sells the realism, the cars interact with the environment and look like they are supposed to be there. Comparing this feature to the occasionally underwhelming tracks in GT5 and Forza 3 where sometimes the car was better animated than the track, the cars in Forza 4 look right in place on the pavement. Graphical hangups are nonexistent, and animations are fluid. In a word, Forza 4is beautiful.
Damage returns more or less exactly as Forza 3 had it. The car has prescripted crumple zones and damage is animated cosmetically if you set it, but also internally and performance robbing if you set it as well. The cosmetic damage leaves a lot to be desired, but with see-able damage on 500 + cars i can't complain. Though the damage is weak, it is better than it was in Forza 3.Read more ›
- Absolutely stunning graphics
- The Autovista mode is gorgeous, it really does look as good or better than real life at times
- Career mode is more engaging
- Choices for reward cars make the game feel more personal, more choices mean you can either stick to a certain brand/style or hoard everything possible
- Control is excellent and very responsive
- The assists have more choices, allowing you to cater the difficulty level from brand new beginner to hardcore simulation player
- Excellent variety of cars available, all are extremely detailed and a joy to look at
- The Top Gear inclusion is excellent and Jeremy Clark adds a lot of character to the game
- The Music score is good and very fitting for the game's theme
- No weather effects or night driving is a real shame
- More new tracks would've been great, only a handful of new ones added on
- No Porsches available due to the EA contract, really lame move from EA. The rights are said to expire later this year so hopefully that means Turn 10 can add them as DLC or what-not
Overall: This game is not only extremely enjoyable, but a work of art in terms of graphics and sounds. A must-have for car-fanatics and racing fans alike.
9.5/10 HIGHLY recommended.
When ever I need to buy something online, amazon is my first priority. There was/is no where mentioned that this product is an essentials edition, but they only send the essentials edition which does not have many cars. I do not like returning the stuff, cos I do not want the seller to bear the loss of shipping charges. May be the seller thought that I asked for essentials edition only. Amazon should have had separate links for different editions. You cannot sell essentials edition in the name of full game without mentioning it. PLEASE double check if you are going to buy a full game or just an essentials edition. SO DISAPPOINTED with Amazon.
I have only played this for a few hours so far, but I am really liking it. It's like what Gran Turismo 5 on PS3 should have been. There may not be over 1,000 cars, but there are at least 500, and every single one of them is highly detailed with an interior view. Also, I like that you can drive any car on any track at any time in free play mode, although I will probably stick with career mode to get more sense of achievement. I also like the auto vista thing. It is more of a novelty, but it is pretty cool either way. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I cannot use my old Logitech PC steering wheel with it, but that wheel worked perfectly in GT5.
PROS (vs Gran Turismo 5):
- At least 500 cars, all highly detailed
- Auto Vista with Jeremy Clarkson
- Top Gear test track available anytime
- Top Gear Bowling challenges
- Less race restrictions
- More realistic damage model
- More download cars available (I recommend the August Playseat Pack)
- I can drive a HUMMER on Nurburgring :D
CONS (vs Gran Turismo 5):
- No support for Logitech PC steering wheels (although driving with the controller is quite feasible)
- I like some of the music in GT5 better
- I have yet to see any dirt/snow tracks and rally events in Forza 4.
- No NASCAR challenge, at least not that I'm aware of.
So bottom line, I sold my PS3 so that I could buy an XBOX 360 and this game, so I expect a lot from it. And so far, it is delivering.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game was hard to get used to. Its controls get funky if you burn out in any way, and it happens a lot when you first start. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
This came without a case, I am returning since I was buying for a giftPublished 1 month ago by Sandra Allen