Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on February 21, 2013
Do not buy this edition. It only has Disc 1 contents and doesn't include Disc 2. So you would end up paying $30 for those as DLC on Xbox Marketplace.
66 comments48 of 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 25, 2013
When I saw this Forza 4 for under 10 dollars I instantly bought it, putting more than 300 hours into it my disc finally gave up. I saw the reviews telling to avoid this because it was just disc 1 (since the original bring 2). But since I already installed disc 2 from my older forza I thought that it would read it no problem. Well I was wrong I was greeted with more than half of my garage unusable because they were 'DLC' cars. Well long story short this game doesn't even acknowledge your disc 2 and you are going to have to pony up around 25-30 dollars for cars that you have installed on your hard drive. All in all great game and good if you want to experience the game at a low cost point with mostly half of the cars gone
22 comments21 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2014
this is not the full version of the game. I love this game. I started with this version and quickly realized that I should have just got he real version. Spend the extra money and get the real one.
on December 14, 2013
This thing is terrible. You are stuck in - in car view only - you don't have access to any tracks free-roam - the full forza 3 is much better. I ordered forza 4 and they stuck this thing in the box in it's place. It is going back - RMA all the way.
on January 27, 2014
I got rid of this game awhile back.BIG MISTAKE!!! I go so Jealous of FM5 I had to have this back to get my fix. Just rember this does not come with 500 cars my mistake :(. But leaving on a happy note I love this game!!!
on December 18, 2014
this is not the full game. Its only part of the game. More than a demo, but less than a full game. The content is minimal, save up for the real deal
on September 5, 2013
its like forza 4 but cut in half, with some of the content but not a whole lot of it.
on February 6, 2014
This was a wise choice. I love Racing. i Switched from playstation to xbox. Fun and cheap! Buy it now!
on February 15, 2014
Came in before it the date I was told. Works great and is in heat shape. Play the game all the time
on October 26, 2014
Like Forza 3 but a little more refined. Great fun.