Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 3, 2014
Unfortunately, these "Foscam Extension Cable FI8918W FI8905W FI8904W FI8910W Power AC Adapter 10FT" cables (I bought 2 of them "Cykermall" two weeks ago) do NOT work with my FOSCAM nVISION FI8918W Wireless IP Camera. The cable's plugs sure seem to be proper size, and the camera's indicator lights do behave normally, but the camera simply fails to connect to local area network (tried both wired and wireless connections). Just doesn't work when the extension cable is in use. But right after removing the extension cable, the camera will connect and function just fine! So using the extension cable is definitely a problem with my FOSCAM camera. Too bad ... will have to return these extension cables.
on March 21, 2013
This is just a simple 10-foot extension cable for the power line to a Foscam IP camera. Even though the camera is wireless for communications, it still needs power. This extension cable allows you to place the power supply (wall wart) at a more convenient location by increasing the distance. The only thing I would do to improve this product would be to add some sort of restraint that would keep the connectors coupled. I'm going to wrap mine with electrical tape. But, for the price, it seems to me that something should be provided to keep the connectors from pulling apart.
on December 20, 2015
My camera is in my sons room and for the longest time I have had it on the table. Sought out a longer cable and this is the one I found.

Great quality by the looks of things plugged it in and worked the first time!

Now I have mounted the camera to the wall in the corner and have plenty of cord!
on August 26, 2015
Ordered one, but connector was not correct. Did not mention need for adapter. Thought was an error in shipping, so I ordered again, but same result. Had they mentioned need for adapter and offered one, that would have been acceptalle. I guess it is only COMPATIBLE if you buy all the right adapters.
on May 5, 2015
The ends are the wrong size for a Foscam FI9805W camera. It is advertized to work with this camera, but does not. Rather than go thru the return process and hopes of getting a new one that works, I cut the ends off and spliced it into the existing transformer/wire. That works...
on July 23, 2013
This does exactly what it's supposed to do and works great (although a little pricey). My only complaint is that the connection isn't the tightest, meaning the male end can easily be pulled out of the female end. Not a big deal for me since I ran this through my attic where nothing will touch it. Just for a little extra security I wrapped some electrical tape around the connection.

I will buy this product again as I install more cameras.
on January 9, 2016
Pros:
- Well constructed. Not likely to malfunction.
- worked perfectly with my Foscam FI8910W.

Cons:
- None noted. Will update should any problems develop but I don't anticipate any.

The bottom line:
A good quality cable at a fair price that does what it is supposed to do. I give this cable a five star rating and would purchase again.
on September 28, 2015
As much as you can love an extension cable, I love this cable. Plainly put, it just works.

I was previously using a normal power extension cable to "extend" the power outlet to my Foscam US Standard DC Power Supply 5V - White. Now with this extension I don't have a DC adapter hanging in the middle of the wall!
on January 11, 2015
I ordered the extension cable on a Thursday as an Amazon Prime item and it came in the 2 days. It arrived on a Saturday which was great. However, the description said that it would fit a Foscam F18904W and it does not. When I attempted to use it with my camera the plug connections on the extension cable were smaller than the ones on the camera. It would not work.
on April 9, 2013
i needed to mount my 18904w outside my patio and under its roof. with the existing cord that wouldnt work. this cord allowed me to connect and run under the wall of the patio and down to the outlet. perfect.