5.0 out of 5 stars It works as intended.
I bought cord this to extend electricity from my power outlet up to the ceiling where I had the camera mounted and it works as intended.

I have the Foscam FI9821W V2, it fits perfectly.
Published 12 months ago by Kyle Servi

3.0 out of 5 stars The two of three that work are good
The two of three that work are good. one broke after a month. If it had not broken I would give it a 5. If they send a replacement I will change rating to a 5.
Published 18 months ago by Keith

5.0 out of 5 stars It works as intended., February 16, 2014
This review is from: Foscam White Extension Cable for FI8918W, FI8905W, FI8904W, FI8910W, and FI9821W, 10-Feet, White (Electronics)

I have the Foscam FI9821W V2, it fits perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a Cord, January 9, 2014
Not really much to say other then I wish some of the other IP Camera companys would make a compatible extension like this one. Having the option of purchasing an extenstion to increase my plug distance is nice option to have.

3.0 out of 5 stars The two of three that work are good, August 11, 2013
Keith (Oak Park, California, 91377) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Extension cable works, July 29, 2013
I needed this cable to extend the distance from my Foscam camera to the electric wall outlet. No problem it works great with the Foscam cameras listed

1.0 out of 5 stars Cable did not work for me unfortunately., May 16, 2013
Using this cable, the FI8918W cam did not get power; but without it, the power works okay. So it would appear there's something wrong with this cable I received. Did try two different cameras.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this cable. Does not work., August 27, 2014
Camera would not work with this extension cable. Would not power all the way on. Closest description would be "brownout" type behavior. This is basically a scam.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get It. You Need It., April 25, 2014
D. Fox "Fox5" (Gainesville, GA) - See all my reviews
If you get a cam, you will need this since the cam comes with a 6 foot cord that will barely reach from my desk to the outlet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extension Cable for Foscam Camera, June 27, 2014
It is exactly what I expected and I am happy with it. The cable and its color are exactly what I expected for extending the location of my camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick, April 9, 2014
I needed to extend the power cable to my foscam 8910 so i picked up one of these. it gave me the length I needed to put the camera where i wanted and then use a little cable management to hide this cable. I would recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, April 4, 2014
What can I say? It's a power cable extension and it works great with my FI9821W. The cable provided with the camera itself is entirely too short and it's a shame you have to buy a proprietary extension cable to correct that mistake.