Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with T...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 76% off the $159.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with Two-Way Audio and Night Vision (Black)
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$100.00 (63%)|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- IR-Cut filter for true color video and images.The IR lights can be turned off manually from the software
- Audio quality is improved, there will be no noise when speaking into the camera
- WPA2 Encryption Supported, Light Frequency 50 / 60 Hz or outdoor, IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Added an audio input jack which can be used with an external microphone
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 2.3 x 3.9 inches|
|Item Display Weight||350 grams|
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.54 pounds|
Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with Two-Way Audio and Night Vision (Black)
Meet the Foscam FI8910W Indoor Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera
Enjoy the convenience and peace of mind knowing that your loved ones and personal belongings are safe and out of harm's way. Stream live video and audio directly to your PC (Windows & Mac), Smartphone (Iphone/Android/Blackberry) or Tablet PC (Ipad/Android/Windows 8).
Quick and simple to setup with amazing technical support
Foscam is designed to work right of the box - simply connect the camera to your wireless network, setup port-forwarding and away you go. Once properly configured, the camera operates independently without the need for any computer. Should you require any help or assistance, our top-notch technical support team is available to guide you step-by-step through the process via telephone and remote log-in session. In addition, we have a comprehensive set of step-by-step video tutorials which are available on the Foscam US website under the "Support" section.
The world's most popular Wi-Fi remote monitoring camera
See who is pulling in to your driveway or who is at the front door. Watch your baby sleeping peacefully in her cradle or your pet tearing up your sofa. Track visitors within your home. Monitor caregivers with your elderly parents. Foscam uses 11 infrared LEDs to record video in total darkness up to 26 feet away. It also utilizes an IR-cut off filter which allows the camera to render true and accurate colors during daytime.
Watch live on your iPhone, Android, or PC
With the Foscam Surveillance Pro or LiveCams IOS App and IP Cam Viewer for Android, you can stream live video and audio on the go with your iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android phone or tablet. As long as you have internet through 4G, LTE, or Wi-Fi, there is not limit on where and when you can stream your Foscam.
Built-in speaker and mic
Listen and respond to what is going on while you watch. Foscam's built-in speaker and mic allow you to quickly stay in touch or check-up without the need for a telephone or computer. Take remote baby monitoring and home security to the next level.
Night vision up to 24 feet
Foscam uses 11 infrared LEDs to record video in total darkness up to 26 feet away. It also utilizes an IR-cut off filter which allows the camera to render true and accurate colors during daytime.
Pan and tilt remotely
Easily move the camera around from your PC or your mobile phone using the Foscam US or Foscam Viewer app. Remote pan/tilt capability allows you to set an angle or adjust it at any time.
Blue Iris Software offers even more features
Foscam's Blue Iris Professional video recording software (sold separately) allows you to convert any existing Windows PC into a full-fledged professional digital video recording solution. Blue Iris enhances existing built-in software by adding features such as the ability to record with H. 264 compression, receive alerts via text message/sms in addition to email and FTP alerts, and the ability to view and record up to 64 cameras simultaneously, plus much more!
Take it to the next level with Foscam Cloud
Foscam Cloud offers the next step in watching what you love, wherever you are. We offer competitive pricing and the flexibility to access your images and recordings from the cloud. Use our compatible iOS and Android app, "Foscam Cloud", to access your recorded videos (coming soon) or images directly from your mobile device, anywhere you are. Learn more at foscam. us/foscam-cloud
Color: Black | Package Type: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
As far as setup goes, if you understand networking and port-forwarding, these are my recommendations:
1) Do NOT install the software on the CD.
2) Connect the camera by Cat-5 wire to your router.
3) Login to your router (via browser) and find the IP address assigned to your camera.
4) Login to the camera at that IP address (via browser) and IMMEDIATELY turn OFF the DHCP.
5) Give your camera a fixed IP address on your network and fill in the subnet mask with what you normally use.
6) The Gateway and DNS fields should normally be the IP address of your router.
7) Fill in the SSID, encryption type, and share key used by your wireless network.
8) Pick a 4 digit number to use for the HTTP port number. (I have no idea what "Network Lamp" is so I left it checked.)
9) Disconnect the Cat-5 cable and re-boot the camera.
10) Re-login to the camera at the new fixed IP address to verify that everything's working.
11) Login to your router and set a port-forwarding entry to map to the fixed IP address and HTTP port you gave your camera.
12) Use the "What's My IP" site to find your outside IP address.Read more ›
This DSP problem is widespread among Foscam cameras. Many users potentially have cameras with the defect but do not observe the effects because the camera is not pointed at a scene with enough detail to trigger the fault. Other users may observe the defect but incorrectly identify the problem as cabling or other networking gear. At last check, 423 faulty cameras have been reported in the Foscam forums. These forums detail this defect extensively, and also offer a DIY solution for users brave enough to open the camera up and fab a custom USB cable to interface with the DSP.Read more ›
I'm a software engineer by trade so I had very little trouble setting up the camera and configuring it for use. However, I could see it being confusing for people with less of a technical/networking background.
- The web interface lets you control all the features very simply. There are loads of features on the camera - more than we needed for our simple baby monitoring scenario
- The camera works great on several WiFi versions; I've used 802.11g and 802.11n with it. Note that the camera doesn't work on the 5Ghz 802.11n band, although to put that in perspective, neither does the newest iPhone 4S so this isn't that big of a deal
- The infra-red night vision is really very good. Crystal clear video, with picture quality as good as you get from the camera when the room is fully-lit
- Very good range of motion - nearly 360º in all directions. The camera has 8 preset locations so you can save and load your favorite positions (i.e. crib, doorway, main part of room, etc.) without having to navigate the camera to these positions by hand every time
- Decent apps to control the camera from Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad. I downloaded "Baby Monitor for IP Camera" which was free if you don't need the audio support (this can be added as an in-app purchase). Can't speak to Android support since I don't have an Android device
- Able to downscale the resolution to 320x240 which still gives you a very usable picture.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product did what it was intended to do; however, video quality is poor. The applications and software are complicated and don't have enough features. Read morePublished 3 days ago by William (network admin)
I bought this as a gift for my Father. When he couldn't make head or tails of the directions, I offered to set it up for him. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Matthew R.
Returned immediately. You will want to do more research and get a better quality one. The control software was abysmal. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Phillip
I wanted a camera to keep an eye on my dog when I'm not at home. I keep her in the kitchen, so I mounted the camera on the ceiling to get a good view of most of the kitchen. Read morePublished 5 days ago by taka61
At the beginning , little trouble configurting it , now okPublished 6 days ago by Stephane meilleur
I did get it working for awhile, but setup and connection is a nightmare. Foscam support is pathetic. Buy a unit designed for your system, you will need some setup support.Published 7 days ago by Neonebel
I expected HD quality but top resolution is 640x480.
All the rest is OK