Other Sellers on Amazon
Foscam FI8919W Outdoor Wireless Pan/Tilt IP Camera with IR-Cut Off Filter for TRUE COLOR Images (Not Washed Out), Auto-Iris (Auto-Brightness Adjustment), IP66 Waterproof Enclosure, Synology & Blue Iris Compatible, Pan 355° Tilt 80°, White
|Price:||$159.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 22 IR LEDS for 50 feet (16meters) NightVision - Features an IR-Cut Filter for true and accurately colored images (e.g., greens appear green rather than grey or brown); Wi-Fi compliant with wireless standards IEEE 802.11b/g - 640x480 Resolution; 0.3 Megapixel (Synology & Blue Iris Compatible)
- Supports 355° Pan, 80° Tilt - Features an Auto-Iris function which automatically adjusts the lens depending on lighting conditions so images do not appear washed out and do not require manual brightness adjustment; Supports M-JPEG video compression - Supports wireless encryption using WEP, WPA and WPA2 - Motion detection alerts via emailed images and FTP image upload
- Features an IP66 hardened outdoor waterproof enclosure; Provides for remote viewing & recording over the local network or the internet through a PC or mobile device (including Iphone, Android & Blackberry); Supports DHCP, fixed/static IP and PPPOE - Multi-level user management and password protection - Allows for remote viewing and recording from anywhere in the world through the internet - Supports DDNS for dynamic IP address stabilization
- Supports smartphones (Iphone & Android) as well as standard browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
- Simple to setup with an easy to use graphical interface; Motion Detection with email image notifications and image upload via FTP
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||1 pound|
|Shipping Weight||3.45 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
The functioning / software of the camera leaves a lot to be desired.
The box the camera came in is labeled PTZ. It's only PT!
The infra red at night is terrible. You have a circular haze all around the picture and hardly any picture.
I would not recommend this camera!!!!
I had to write a bad review to get any kind of tech support.
I have the Foscam FI8910W for my interior and it is great. I'll probably buy another one.
How can the same company screw this up is beyond me.
Setup was actually very easy, but as a network engineer you'd expect that. I could see an average person struggling with the setup. We have 6 other IP cameras by various vendors from Trendnet to Zmodo. This is the first supposed all weather camera we've mounted in the "elements" of Minnesota.
Any kind of optical zoom would have been nice, but it doesn't have it, and not even the digital zoom works in the Agasio Internet explorer control page, nor from our tablets using Foscam settings.
The low light sensitivity is actually pretty nice. The camera quality is average at best, and oddly, the whole glass dome turns when using 360 pan. I can't see that holding up in the winter, and it's mind boggling why you'd have a weather enclosed dome camera, but choose to turn the glass dome instead of the camera mounting inside the dome. Weird.
Three stars is generous, and largely just due to price. BTW - its actually a pretty big unit, so be prepared for that.
The setup was lickety split, simple and straight forward. The software sucks though. It doesn't do what it is supposed to do, no email alerts, no recording and a very simplistic control panel.
I downloaded Blue Iris and have it configured and with the combination of this program along with this camera, I have to say it is very good.
The daytime image quality is very clear and vibrant and the night time is also very clear with the exception of a slight ghost effect on either side of the image caused by IR bounceback, which is not as bad as the majority of people on here say it is. I have found if you adjust the brightness and contrast, you will severely diminish the IR bounceback and clear most of that shadowing.
The distance is actually beyond what the manufacturer says, in the night vision category. I can see well beyond the surveillance zone that I monitor. My zone is about 75 feet in all directions and I am able to see for three times that distance if not farther.
Of course there is a little bit of ambient light that aids it but even in the pitch dark areas I can see for at least 200 feet.
This may be an exception and I may have bought an over achieving camera, or it is the norm and the complainers either bought defective units or they don't know how to operate a camera. It can go either way, or there may be a common line between the two, all I know is this camera performs beyond my expectations.
I am rather adept at tech type stuff and at general building maintenance and for me, this was easy to install.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just bought my 3rd. foscam camera ( this is my 3rd ) the other 2 are different models. It took 5 trys on technical support to get everything straightened out (WOW) but the last two... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Charles C.
Bought camera worked great all summer. After 7 months it lost connection I reset back to factory settings and it will no longer stay connectedPublished 1 month ago by Shannon Hare-fangman
The product is really great. I cant believe the quality and the abilities of the camera are exactly what i was looking for. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is an excellent camera. I liked it so well I bought two more. I have them on my garage and house. They have an excellent picture and the software is easy to work with. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Lou
Horrible set up directions and customer service. Don't purchase this camera.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
works great easy install, called tech support for the wireless set up on my pc. only because I had an issue with the router being set up on another laptop. Read morePublished 3 months ago by A. Castillo
I love these cameras. I bought two of them, and I'd get two more if I had the money.Published 3 months ago by Brian T.