Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on September 14, 2012
Item works exactly as described. The protection screen kit comes with 3 sheets of pre cut screen protectors that fit the xperia perfectly, there is a peforation left for the front camera and light indicator. the sheet itself is comprised of 3 layers: adhesive side, protector, and front protection strip. The matte was my choice because it makes swiping easier, it's a dry swipe.
on November 9, 2012
my title says it all, its a great product at a great price, comes nicely packaged with all the necessary materials. people who have trouble putting them on should practice more care in making sure their hands and environment are clean. since it's something i plan on having on my phone for 2 years, i usually take a little extra time and care, I wear those latex gloves to prevent oils from my hand and i wipe the screen until i am sure no dust particles are on. if you follow proper application procedures, you'll be guaranteed success. i like having 2 backups in case you do mess up, but i expect this to last for the duration of my using of the phone. thanks for a great product.
on September 19, 2012
the item was as described as expected. the screen protector does not make the screen glossy which can be a personal preference, i guess that is due to the anti glare surface. my finger slides smoothly over the surface. the installation was easy and only took 5 mins and stayed on. i got most of the bubbles out with the exception of one or two around the edges, but i am sure if you take your time there will be no bubbles. overall i am happy,the screen protector protects my phone (imagine that). i would recommend. also its the same screen protector that they try to sell you on in those kiosks in the mall so save yourself some money and do it yourself!!
on April 27, 2014
This screen protector is basically an upgrade for your screen. It's difficult to get dirty and virtually impossible to scratch. It also feels more intuitive for my finger to slide across a matte surface like this, as opposed to the regular glass screen.

Minus one star for the bubbles -- it's very difficult to apply the screen and not have any tiny little bubbles thanks to trapped microscopic particles. You just have to half-apply and re-apply until you have an acceptable level of tiny bubbles--for me, none of them are big enough to be noticeable during normal phone use, and can only be seen when the screen is off. Not a big deal though, I'm probably just bad at applying this thing.

OVERALL though, I really like this screen protector, does it's job very well, and I still have the other 2 protectors too. I'd recommend this for fellow Xperia Ionites.

EDIT: Just thought I'd mention I also use this in conjunction with the CoverON(TM) Matte Snap-On BLACK RUBBERIZED Hard Case Cover For SONY LT28I XPERIA ION ATT With PRY-Triangle Case Removal Tool [WCS961] and it feels like my phone is now indestructible >:]
on February 26, 2014
i will give it a 4 as the simple fact that when i ordered these. the ones i received were not anti glare and i was a little bothered by that. however after having interacted with the seller over my concerns...( which was in a very timely manner) we came to a resolution and was given a refund. the clear protector i did receive has worked well for over a year and i still have the others on standby. when and if i need them.
on September 18, 2012
Product works great. Easy to apply and seems to be staying on super well.

Product arrived quickly. Very good value! Happy with this and would order again (if I even need more! - this might last the life of the phone!)
on January 11, 2013
This screen cover has exactly the matte feel I was hoping for. The package itself includes everything you need to apply the cover. The only problem I have found is that the area cutouts tend to get in the way during application. Also, not to knit-pick, but the area around the camera doesn't seem to fully apply. Good cover over all though, worth the money.
on September 25, 2012
I put one of them on my phone as soon as I got them. I'm still using the same screen protector. I thought the matte finish would bother me put I barely notice it. A good product at a great price. Beats paying $20 for a single screen protector from a store. On that note, someone needs to regulate the prices on screen protectors because paying $20+ for a piece of plastic is ridiculous.
on January 28, 2014
This is a pretty solid screen protector! Im the kind of guy who has, for some reason, gets a lot of scratches and abuse on his devices, but I really don't like how scratches look so there is a dilema! I think the matte finish is great becausemI'm outside a lot so it prevents glare for the most part. Also, scratches are much less noticable. However, for those who enjoy HD quality, it does bring it down a bit, by the experia is so geear it doesnt really matter! The protectors last a good amount of time too.
on November 9, 2012
These screen protectors go on a little awkward but once on they keep it clear of scratches which is what it is fore after all. u might have a few bubbles but they do come out and u have 3 total screen covers so if at first u don't succeed try and try a total of 3 times.