- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$9.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$5.02 (33%)|
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Apple MFI Certified
Fosmon Apple Licensed USB Sync and Charge 30-Pin cable is MFI (Made for iPhone, iPad, iPod) certified. It passed several certification tests to be MFI certified. Rigorous testing and quality assurance means you can rest assure that your device is safe from damage that can occur from other non-MFI certified cables.
Greater Length for Greater Connection
The 6 feet cable allows you to reach a USB port on the front or back of the computer. Lightweight and easily-coiled, you can carry this cable wherever you go.
• Connects your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to a USB port (computer, car charger, wall charger, or adapter) to sync and charge media files - licensed by Apple
• Apple MFi certified - Made for iPhone, iPad, iPod
• Cable length: 6 feet
• Apple iPhone 4S/4/3GS
• Apple iPad 1st/2nd/3rd generation
• Apple iPod Touch 3rd/4th generation
• Apple iPod Nano 5th/6th generation
The cord is really long and charges the phone just like all other cords.
After it was charged I went to unplug it and the plastic cover for the cable came right off leaving exposed wires and the metal connector still connected to the phone.
First one stopped working after a month...second one stopped working after a week.
I like that the cables are thicker and don't seem to bend and fray the way the apple brand cables do, but they don't really fit well into the wall charger, so come loose easily. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Kathy Dominique