4.0 out of 5 stars Great Service!
Bought this item from SF Planet. The first product that was shipped out was not good and did not correctly align to the phone but SF Planet sent me a new one for free. Great customer service!
Published on October 31, 2012 by T. Le

I ordered Screen Fosmon Screen protector for both Galaxy S 3 and Note 2. Galaxy S3 Screen protectors are perfectly fine. For Note 2, Screen cut out is not 100% correct, easily scratched and worst of all it has oil-on-water effect on the whole screen. It is worst when you are under fluorescent light.
Published 24 months ago by eightGrand

1.0 out of 5 stars Fosmon Crystal Clear Screen Protector Shield for Samsung Galaxy Note 2, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Fosmon Crystal Clear Screen Protector Shield for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II - 3 Pack (Wireless Phone Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Service!, October 31, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Crap shoot on the quality., December 21, 2012
BigBoy (LC, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought twice from the vendor. 1st time, film was fine but I didn't wipe all the dust off so there were too many bubbles. Tried 2 more times but I messed up it was my fault so no big deal. Ordered a 2nd batch. Wiped down the screen but I've noticed that there's this oily weird coloration that was distorting the phone. Figuring maybe I didn't wipe the phone well, I tried the other 2 but both were poor quality with weird coloration which distorted the screen. I checked the first batch which I kept so I can use it to stick the dust particles and the first ones I received did not have those distortion. Too much hassle and I don't want to waste anymore time and money into this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the JOB!, February 18, 2013
The product was delivered on time! Kudos!

3 STARS based on Technical Details

Custom made crystal clear screen protector to fit the Samsung Galaxy Note 2--> Screen cut out is not 100% correct but functional.

Shield and protect your screen from unwanted scratches and blemishes--> YES, but to the screen itself? Easily scratched and worst of all it has oil-on-water effect on the whole screen. Finger prints magnet! Also, it is worst when you are under fluorescent light or even outside.

Non-adhesive backing, will not leave sticky residue--> TRUE.

Clear, ultra thin, durable and dust repelling premium screen protector--> Thin-to-medium in thickness so great fluidity where apps were responsive and easy to access

3 Pack - Comes with microfiber cleaning cloth--> YES, cloth and the squelchy applicator

Overall experience: I would recommend this product because it DOES the JOB. I have been using it for a few months and it holds up pretty well. Haven't changed to a new screen protector yet, so 3x might last me a while. =0)

4.0 out of 5 stars Liking it, May 10, 2013
It's a great screen protector, the only gripe I have is that it messes with the stylus pen. It doesn't always register that you are trying to use it or have a delayed effect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Service, April 29, 2013
Don't buy anything from this seller. I ordered a clear phone protector for my Note 2. It never came when it was supposed to. I waited 2 weeks for this item to come in the mail but it never came. I contacted the seller about this item and they asked me to make sure that it never came or that it wasn't at my post office for any reason. Ok I wouldn't have emailed them is I had received the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked as described, November 25, 2012
Easy to install and fit my Galaxy Note 2 perfect. Comes in a pack of 3 protectors. Can't beat the price!!! They range from $14 and up at the brick and mortar stores. Delivery was quick. I am very pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for the Money, November 24, 2012
It goes on easy and is relatively tough and durable. The only complaints would be when you pull the #2 cover after installation it pulls the saver off the screen and you have to be careful not to get lint under it, also it is a finger print magnet but for $1.25 each its great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, May 29, 2014
This sheld has taken a beating. I travel a lot had this thing is better then the ones I bought for my phone in the past. Very clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised, January 25, 2014
These were easy to apply and fit very well. The screen remains crisp and clear through the shield and the touch sensitivity remains unchanged.