Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
Fosmon Mini DisplayPort (MiniDP/mDP) to HDMI Adapter Cable for Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air (1.8M / 6 Feet)
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$11.00 (55%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter lets you connect a high definition monitor, projector, or LCD
- Gold Plated Adapter only works with laptops with Mini Displayport, please check with your device's output specification before placing order
- Uncompressed audio such as LPCM. Compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital.include - DTS-HD and Dolby True HD
- Cable Length: 6FT / 1.8M. Connectors: (1) Input: Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP or mDP)/Thunderbolt port Male / (1) HDMI Male. Color: White
- Compatible With Apple - iMac, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro 13 inch, MacBook Pro 15 inch, MacBook Pro 17 inch
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Fosmon Mini DisplayPort makes a great companion for your Mac, PC or tablet equipped with Mini DisplayPort. This adapter allows you to connect your device to an external display such as high definition monitor, projector or LCD without the hassle of an additional HDMI cable. With HDMI, you can now project audio, video or images directly from your Mac, PC or tablet to your external display.
Features and Specifications:
• Input: Mini DisplayPort (Male) x 1
• Output: HDMI (Male) x 1
• Supports HDMI high definition resolution up to 1080p@60Hz
• Connects from Mini DisplayPort to HDMI. This is not a bi-directional adapter
Note: Apple devices released before April 2010 do not support audio out and will not transmit sound from Mini DisplayPort. Mini DisplayPort that supports both audio and video is only available on Apple devices that are released after April 2010. Please make sure your device is compatible before purchasing this product.
• Connects Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt (male) to HDMI (male)
• Converts audio and video to any device display enabled with HDMI technology
• Supports high definition resolution up to 1080p
• Easy plug-and-play function
• MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro with Retina Display, iMac, Mac Mini, Mac Pro
• Microsoft Surface Pro / Pro 2 / Pro 3
• Lenovo ThinkPad X1, X1 Carbon, Helix, X230, L430, L530, T430s, T430, T530, W530
• Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11, A11, and S11
• HP Envy 14, Envy 17
• Dell XPS 14, 15, and 17
Length: 1.8M / 6 Feet
From the Manufacturer
|Fosmon HD1834 Mini Displayport to HDMI Cable||Fosmon HD1824 Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter||Fosmon HD8058 Mini DisplayPort to Displayport Cable||Fosmon HD8055 Mini DisplayPort to Mini Displayport Cable|
|Cable Type||Mini DisplayPort (Male) to HDMI (Male)||Mini DisplayPort (Male) to HDMI (Female)||Mini DisplayPort (Male) to DisplayPort (Male)||Mini DisplayPort (Male) to Mini DisplayPort (Male)|
|Video Support||Full HD 1080p@60Hz||Full HD 1080p@60Hz||Ultra HD 4K@60Hz||Ultra HD 4K@60Hz|
|4K Resolution Ready||✓||✓|
|PVC Jacket||32AWG Gold Connector||32AWG Nickel Connector||30AWG Gold Connector||30AWG Gold Connector|
|Length Option||6 Feet / 10 Feet / 15 Feet||6 Feet / 10 Feet / 15 Feet||6 Feet / 10 Feet / 15 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
If you buy it don't forget to go to the "Displays" icon in the Systems Preference panel, and select "mirror displays" for the image.
And go to the "sound" icon in the Systems Preference panel, and selected your Tv as the output device for the sound.
I'll be returning this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was having trouble getting my Netflix signal from my computer to my TV. This made it fast and simple.Published 1 day ago by Allen in SC
I had to adjust the screen to fit my TV once plugged into my computer, And I also had to use alternative speakers because the sound wouldn't come out of my TV half of the time even... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Matt Cummings
Exactly what I need to connect my Macbook Air to my Samsung monitor, at a fair price. It arrived on time.Published 2 days ago by Henry H. Knapp