Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 76 questions
vote
The HDMI switcher itself does not have an infrared receiver built into it. You must use the infrared receiver that you plug into the side. Since it is not a radio frequency device, the remote and receiver must have a clear line of sight to work.
Nov 25, 2013 by Jacob Evory
vote
Are you asking whether this switcher will work on all of your equipment or if it will work without AC power? If it's the former, then yes. Otherwise, the answer is that the switcher WILL work without AC power but you will have to switch it manually. As soon as you plug in the IR receiver, you require additional power.
Nov 18, 2013 by Zach Ivie
votes
Yes it does. But if you have any device connected that's always ON (i.e. Tivo) auto switching doesn't work some times
Oct 3, 2013 by Sunit Majumder
votes
What this essentially does is give you a total of (5) HDMI inputs for one output and the ability to switch remotely between them with the provided remote. I needed one because my Samsung HDTV only came with two ports which left me needing several additional ones to accommodate components. Great deal for the price......
Jan 7, 2014 by Dr. Frivolous
votes
Yes Rick, I am currently using it with Chromecast with no issue. I also have my video out on my stereo hooked into it as well. I usually takes 2 slow presses to change between inputs.
Jan 9, 2014 by Christopher Williams
votes
To be annoying. As long as there is power it's lit. I'm lucky mines in a closet. Put a peice of electrical tape over the light
Jan 10, 2014 by 4stroker
votes
I have Roku and it works great
Dec 6, 2013 by Steve
votes
I don't have direct TV so I'm not sure what it uses for the connection. If it uses an HDMI connection, then yes, you can use this device to connect them to your TV. I connect my xbox 360, blueray, and computer to our TV using this device. It only takes one HDMI input on our TV doing it that way.
Feb 11, 2014 by Sane
votes
Dont know about the wii u but works great with my ps3, ps4 and xbox 360, about the cable i dont remember but its regular sized i would remember if it was to long or too short
Mar 28, 2014 by Jorge Rodallegas
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers