Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fosmon 4 Pack Two-Tone Silicone Skin Case for Nintendo Wii Remote and Nunchuk (Nunchaku) - Blue, Green, Orange, Pink
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 18, 2016
The skins are cool and of good quality. No they do not tear the moment you put them on, I have put mine on multiple times and taken them off multiple times and I had no rips or tears. People just assume it's rubber and it won't rip so they shove the controller inside, if you do that yes it will rip. If you slide it in from the bottom you will have no problems. The only reason I gave three stars is because the shipping took so long, even after I requested a faster shipment I was told nothing could be done about my order. I wanted to return these, because I found the exact same thing for a cheaper price and it got delivered in two days, but I have twin nephews who are big gamers, I will be sending this package to them.
on February 3, 2016
I ordered these to protect our Wii remotes from the kids. I wanted colors so everyone has their own and no fighting! The colors I received look a little different than the picture but sometimes that seems to happen. Overall they seem durable and fit well. The only thing is my remotes have the recharging station so I have to pull the skin case up or take it off to charge. No big deal though. Just to inform you. They do provide a great grip and the front of the case is a darker color and smoother than the sides and back.
on August 11, 2014
Now everyone knows which wii-mote is theirs at a glance. They are a little hard to put on and I have to remove half of it to put them on the charger, but you almost don't need to have the leash on these. They really stick well in your hand. (I would still recomend the leashes though) :)
on April 9, 2014
These silicone skins are so cute, They allow you to customize your Wii remotes so that there is no fighting once a kid picks his/her color. The 4 pack comes with the colors shown. My kids liked that as soon as they saw it, so no fighting in my house. Since they are silicone (thin) I would be careful putting them on. My kids (teens really) ripped the back of one putting it on the Wii remote. They didn't mind to much since it was not a preferred color. the skin is still usable, it is just loose were the rip occurred which happens to be at the bottom. When you do get them on, they are very snug and tight fitting and do not interfere with the controls or charging dock. With that being said, for the price, I should have bought two sets, and I would buy them again.
on June 20, 2015
They look nice, but the solid-color silicon separates from the translucent-color silicon very easily, and battery changing is difficult to do without tearing the skin. I would only recommend these if you are using rechargeable battery packs with inductive charging.
on March 21, 2013
This was an interesting order for me. Knowing little about WII I was pretty much guessing. These skins fit good and snug but not to tight. If you have the old style remotes the skins will not cover the plug in thingy you had to purchase separately. It has something to do with motion I think. They shipped fast was well packaged and I would buy from this vendor again. I use the green one.
on January 31, 2013
the one problem that I have encountered is that if you have recharage batteries for the controllers, than you have to remove these every time that the controllers need to be recharge, this can be a hassle to some people but they are well made.
on August 11, 2014
The 4 pack was supposed to come with a variety of 4 colors that match. I received the 4 colors for the remote cover, and for the nunchuk I received 2 blue, 1 pink and 1 orange...makes it difficult to match those up! They fit fine and serve the purpose they're intended to which is to differentiate the remotes.
on March 13, 2016
We purchased these skins because we have four small children. It made the remotes more identifiable and safer when they get dropped. The Amazon experience was great. They were inexpensive we got order confirmation and tracking and they came very quickly.
We also got credits for our elementary school which is an added bpnus
on April 8, 2013
These skin cases look super cool, and you get 4 colors in a pack. The down side getting them on the actual controllers. Unlike the jelly Wii cases that come with most controllers these do not just slide in. The entire controller is encased, including the back battery cover. I had to wiggle and pull the skin case down and it was no easy feat. My fingers were sore the next day from it. I am dreading replacing the batteries because I will have to do it in reverse. I would not purchase these skin cases unless you have a rechargeable battery docking station for the remotes. It would be great if they would alter them to make the battery compartment more accessible.

See 1 answered question