5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch
Published on February 24, 2011 by MSRemington

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Cute and small watch... smaller than i actually expected it. My only issue is that the part where it clicks constantly comes apart so i have to be extremely careful that the watch doesnt unclick and then fall off. Not too flashy very suitable for work.
Published 11 months ago by Krystal Mole

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, February 24, 2011
This review is from: Fossil Women's AM4141 Stainless Steel Bracelet Mother-Of-Pearl Glitz Analog Dial Watch (Watch)
I didn't purchase this watch from Amazon but would recommend it in general. I first saw it on Amazon and was hesitant to purchase a watch I had never seen. After several months I found the same watch at a local store. It was even prettier in person. It's a great watch for casual and formal occasions. The band is a little wider than I am used to, but overall it's really nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars analog woman's watch, December 15, 2009
I bought this for my daughter last Christmas. She wears it daily and has never had a single problem. One year later and still looks new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and beautiful!, May 25, 2010
I love this watch. It looks really sharp and sparkly, fits great and everything about it is the perfect size. Looks great with both a casual and dressy look!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress watch, not overly stylish, just right., November 26, 2013
I bought this for my girlfriend on her birthday. She has thin wrists and this watch is perfect for someone who doesn't like huge dials. The silver finish is elegant and the numbers and the dial itself looks classy in an understated way. It's not something that will scream out style, but for those who like elegance will find it pleasing.

As expected everything is FOSSIL quality. I would have liked to see some black/color accents used in a subtle fashion, but hey, it looks decent. All in all, I would recommend this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, October 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute, July 18, 2013
My fiance bought this watch that I've bèen wanting for like ever! Good quality and very stylish..looks great on small wrist, very light.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shopping with amazon.com, May 10, 2010
I WAS VERY WELL PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE OF THE PEARL FACE FOSSIL WATCH. I LOVE IT AND IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG AT ALL TO GET IT EITHER. I HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY COMPLIMENTS. THANKS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch theme Christmas, March 14, 2014
This was a gift for a niece who is a nurse. She needed a watch with second hand function and this fit the bill with glam to spare. Nice watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, November 30, 2013
i love this watch and wear it every day. the pearl looks like the real deal and i get many comments on how nice it looks. watches may be passe but i still enjoy wearing this watch. i have had no problems with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a watch, October 31, 2013
Ertha (WORCESTER, MA, US) - See all my reviews
the key word is awesome! I love this watch it is the best watch I ever owned, I mean relic is great but fossil is the icing on the cake.

Rate and Discover Movies