Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now

on February 24, 2011
I didn't purchase this watch from Amazon but would recommend it in general. I first saw it on Amazon and was hesitant to purchase a watch I had never seen. After several months I found the same watch at a local store. It was even prettier in person. It's a great watch for casual and formal occasions. The band is a little wider than I am used to, but overall it's really nice.
on December 15, 2009
I bought this for my daughter last Christmas. She wears it daily and has never had a single problem. One year later and still looks new.
on December 8, 2013
This is the best watch I've ever owned, and I'm a watch fiend. This is beautiful and durable. I am always wearing it unless I'm in the pool or shower. It is water resistant because it's been splashed repeatedly by my 4 year old and it still works perfectly. The side nob is easy to pull out, unlike most watches, but it doesn't pull out on accident. The pearl face is gorgeous and shimmers in the light. The picture hardly shows how beautiful this watch is. It looks wonderful with dress-wear, but it doesn't stand out with casual clothing. I will wear this watch until it breaks, and then buy another watch similar to it.

Edit after months of use: the clip that holds it on has started to come open way to easily. That is my only complaint.
on October 9, 2013
Cute and small watch... smaller than i actually expected it. My only issue is that the part where it clicks constantly comes apart so i have to be extremely careful that the watch doesnt unclick and then fall off. Not too flashy very suitable for work.
on October 24, 2014
I already owned the two-tone version of this watch and loved the thought of having the solid color watch too. These watches look so elegant yet aren't too over the top with just the right amount of bling! I normally order directly from Fossil but couldn't pass up the great sale price and two day Amazon Prime shipping!!
on May 10, 2010
I WAS VERY WELL PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE OF THE PEARL FACE FOSSIL WATCH. I LOVE IT AND IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG AT ALL TO GET IT EITHER. I HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY COMPLIMENTS. THANKS!
on November 30, 2013
i love this watch and wear it every day. the pearl looks like the real deal and i get many comments on how nice it looks. watches may be passe but i still enjoy wearing this watch. i have had no problems with this product.
on September 6, 2015
I love this watch because it is similar to one I had that broke but this one is much better. It has a nice weight to it. It's water resistant and it is not big and gawdy, but nice and sophisticated. This is the first Fossil watch I've had since I was in my teens and it's a great deal for the price.
on September 4, 2012
This is the first time I bought a Fossil watch. I did so because I know that Fossil is a good watch. The watch is nice but I dont think its worth 80.00 what I paid. Also the crystals are tiny and not much sparkle. If your looking for a nice casual, semi formal watch this one is nice. Oh I did go swimming with it on and it worked like a charm. Still ticking.
on December 23, 2014
This watch was purchase for my daughter for Xmas and I'm sure she'll love it. The watch is very attractive. Small enough for a young person but not too small where it's hard to notice. I'm very happy with my purchase thus far.