5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, just needs resizing
The product is almost exactly as it appears in the picture except the blue is darker. if you can't see it on the watch, the left face tells the day of the week, the bottom is the seconds, and the right is the date.

Published on January 11, 2011 by Larik Sonfar

3.0 out of 5 stars this has been my worst experience with Fossil
Published 3 months ago by M

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, just needs resizing, January 11, 2011
Larik Sonfar (Phoenix Arizona) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fossil Men's BQ9346 Multifunction Stainless Steel Bracelet with Blue Dial (Watch)

This is a very stylish watch and will go with many outfits, the feel is great on your wrist and will not get too hot nor will you get itchy. the thickness of the watch is somewhat thick but you should be fine with wearing it with a dress shirt. the only thing i had to do when i got the watch was go to a fossil shop near me and get them to resize it. i saw them do it and it took a couple tries, to adjust it to exactly how i wanted it. if you are clueless about watches i do not recommend researching and doing it yourself, a) you might mess it up and b) it will be very time consuming to adjust it perfectly, just go find a place to get it adjusted. also, fossil adjusts all of its watches for free so if you have a fossil shop near you, then problem solved!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect!!!, December 29, 2010
this wacth is perfect it looks like a superexpensive one. no complaint at all. can use it any time. all my coworkers want to buy one like this.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice., January 10, 2013
I like my fossil watch, but there are some things I don't like about this one... the stainless has been polished... in the photos it is brushed (satin) finish. Other than that it is a nice watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, November 26, 2012
Very nice watch. The quality is very good and the size is very large, which is perfect for my husband. The blue is darker than pictured, but still very nice.

3.0 out of 5 stars this has been my worst experience with Fossil, August 19, 2014
The face is truly blue, contrary to the purple-look in the picture. This is my third Fossil, and I've had this watch for a few years. I have been wearing it as my daily watch (EDC) for most of that time. Despite my 3 star rating (because I have made it several years with this watch), this has been my worst experience with Fossil...their watches seem to keep going up in price but down in quality, a very bad combination. I'm in the market for a new daily wear watch and Fossil isn't even a consideration this time around.

Pros:
- bracelet is comfortable
- i like the diameter
- design

Cons:
- just over a year, the day of week indicator broke
- not long after that, the 3 o' clock "jewel" just fell off inside the case (this was not due to high impact)
- stationary bezel
- face is easily scratched
- the calendar days are near impossible to read

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Very good excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nicewatch - the color is more blue than purple-ish ..., July 10, 2014
Very nice watch - the color is more blue than purple-ish than the product image and you may have to readjust the metal, wrist links - but not too heavy, slick professional look and reasonable price!

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE FAKE FAKE, July 9, 2014
I bought this a while back and have owned Fossil watches all my life and this one is so fake. First off it is light as a feather and has NO weight to it at all. Second it is not even a real thick glass on the face (it's thin and scratches really easily). Third, the back of this thing is a snap on cover that looks like it would come off a $10 watch from a vending machine. I have emailed the seller about this and even after sending it back I still have not gotten a refund. The guts of this thing are in no way shape or form anything better. It has a small electrical board that controls the hands and that's it. There are no gears like a real Fossil watch.
This was a big waste of time ordering this watch. It is cheap and if you want to piss away $90 on this to break on you in 2 weeks then go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Thumbs Up!, July 4, 2014
My husband loved it and it looks great on him! The blue face adds character to an otherwise potentially boring object. Beautiful watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great handwatch, June 22, 2014
pretty good excellent handwatch i love it. fossil is and excellent product from fossil i'm happy wicth my handwatch .