Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on September 25, 2010
Ceramic band looks great and has yet to scratch even with continual wearing. Great price on Amazon.com. I took the watch to the fossil store and they adjusted the band without question for free. It would be very difficult to adjust at home.
on October 18, 2010
Got the watch as a gift and it is stunning, pictures don't do it justice. Ceramic is a touch material and I have yet to get a scratch on it. The watch goes well when I'm dressed up or on casual Friday. If you have a large wrist, you'll need extra links. I'm small, 5'3", so I had one link removed and it fits great. This is by far my favorite watch out of the small collection I own.
on March 29, 2011
I bought mine from the Fossil store, and at first was very happy with it. I loved the big face and thought the black ceramic looked great. My only initial disappointment was that it was difficult to read to low light - would be so much better if the hands glowed in the dark. However, after less than 4 months of regular use the disk surrounding the face fell off. Very disappointing for a piece to fall off of a $200 watch when I never had this problem with the less expensive watches I prefer to wear when doing sports or other activities that could damage a watch. (I only wore this one to work, and I have a desk job - so not a lot of wear or tear). Wish I had noticed when it fell off, as I would have probably just glued back on myself - as it turned out to be poorly glued on to start with. So, took to the Fossil store, thinking I could either get a replacement or a easy repair. No such luck. Salesperson in the store told me this is a common problem with the watch and it is explicitly not covered by the warranty. Guess I understand now why the price has plummeted since I bought it.
on May 8, 2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this watch!!!!! I can only say good things about it~It's pretty heavy, but I'm use to wearing watches so I can hardly feel it on my wrist~I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a beautiful, high quality, fashion forward & affordable watch! You won't regret your purchase~Even if large watches for women go out if style, I'll never stop wearing this one~Best watch ever!!!!!
on September 3, 2012
The loved the watch but it was just too large for my wrist so I ended up having to return it. The seller worked with me by crediting my account which I really appreciated it. I would recomend dealing with them. Thankyou!
on February 23, 2012
This watch is gorgeous but it's hard to believe it's a woman's watch because of it's size and weight. I knew before I bought it that some women wrote that it's very large and heavy but it is really stunning. I had to take it to my jeweler to take one link out and I told him that I was concerned that people would think I'm wearing a men's watch but he said, "no, that is the new style of women's watches" so I didn't feel badly. I've worn it a few times and the weight takes some getting used to but the black ceramic band is beautiful and the face is so easy to read. I'm not sorry I bought it, especially for the price. It certainly looks like it costs a few hundred dollars. If you're thinking of buying one, go ahead and treat yourself. You'll be glad you did.
on October 15, 2012
This has to be the best watch I have ever owned. I get compliments on it every time I wear it. Looks a lot nice in person as well. Also, I think it may be scratch resistant as I have scuffed it on so many surfaces and it still looks brand new with NO scratches!!
on October 10, 2012
I bought this watch very recently. It works great, looks amazing, and fits like a charm. Everything was perfect until the case fall off. So i contacted the company, paid to shipped it in for repair. I mean the only thing they had to do is glue the face back on. I just received it back today and guess what? They charged me 32 dollars for the repair and shipping. So Yup, the case falling off is not my fault, it is a design flaw and it is definitely not warranted. So BEWARE!!! If your watch's case fall off, you will have to pay for it. Bitterly.
on January 12, 2012
Beyond my expectations! Was a gift for my wife and she loved it. She gets tons of compliments on it.
on April 29, 2012
I love this watch. It looks great on and layered with colorful bracelets. I bought it from Mrwatch and it has never kept the time properly. I had the battery replaced and it continues to lose time. I know I need to send it to Fossil but I am very frustrated to buy something defective. I would not buy from Mrwatch again.