5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!
I purchased this watch from Amazon.....the minute i saw it when i opened the box....i absolutely fell in love ...it is exactly as you see it on amazon.
Its very rich and has a bit of a weight...nothing to complain of....Fossil is really a authentic brand.....sophisticated....i love the black ceramic band. i can go on and on.........i recommend this watch!!!!!!
Published on August 26, 2011 by Manda

3.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Watch
It is a nice watch, but the top part of the watch keeps falling off around the face of the watch. That makes it quite frustrating.
Published on February 15, 2013 by NW

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, August 26, 2011
This review is from: Fossil Women's CE1009 Black Ceramic Bracelet Black and Blue Glitz Analog Dial Multifunction Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars superb style, February 17, 2013
I bought this watch for my wife as a Valentines day gift. I thought that it might be a nice watch with a dull band; however, the band is commensurate with the watch itself: lustrous and elegant. Being a bit on the heavy side, the watch is still an awesome timepiece with enough panache to light up her eyes in the candlelit room.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, February 10, 2014
this watch is absolutely amazing. I get compliments every time I wear it. the background is an iridescent opal and changes color. Very pretty! Large face watch, however not too heavy. a classic piece I will have for years to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars soooo pretty!, January 28, 2014
I love this watch! I saw the picture and liked it right away, when I received it, it looked even better than the picture. I especially love the blue/green shell color on the face of the watch. Nice and heavy, feels really sturdy. Overall it's beautiful! I have gotten many compliments!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Watch, February 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fossil watch I've had!, February 4, 2013
I love this watch, it's beautiful it looks and feels expensive. The color is a deep black and very shiny. It arrived very fast from amazon took less than a week. It is a little tight on me so i will be ordering an extra link from fossil.com I really recommend this watch you wont be disappointed. It is on the bigger side so if you have small thin hands i don't recommend it. It is not too heavy, a bit lighter than metal watches.

Also, the hands on the watch glow in the dark a bright greenish yellow which is great but i would probably prefer a white or blue glow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, October 22, 2012
I purchased this because I do a lot of camping and we typically go in the water. I never know what time it is and that's frustrating. This watch is totally functional, beautiful and waterproof. It is heavy and large so if that isn't your style you should probably consider something else.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but not fantastic, August 27, 2011
I am 48 yrs. old and used to wearing a vintage, slim Cartier watch. I was surprised at how clunky this watch is. If you don't mind the weight and thickness, it has some classy bling. Given its large face, it is surprisingly difficult to read. The white hands can be confusing. The date dial has numbers so tiny, it is impossible to read. (And I don't even require reading glasses.) I am 5'10" with a medium bone build, and I still had to pay $10 at a jeweler's to have a link taken out of the band because it's so large. I wanted a change of pace, and this watch does provide an up-to-the-minute look. It works best with an outdoorsy, athletic lifestyle. You wouldn't pair it with pearls and dainty heels, to be sure.