Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 19, 2012
It's a typical Fossil watch with a purple tint. The diameter of the face is BIG, which my wife thought was going to be an issue. BUT, she likes it. It's a quality watch. Just make sure the face is the size you're looking for.
on April 27, 2013
I got this watch as a Christmas present from hubby. I'm always looking for different unique pieces. It is large and the thing that I found unnecessary was the stopwatch. Beautiful color but battery died and needed replacing after 2 months of receiving...
on February 7, 2013
producto en excelente estado con garantía de originalidad con pronta entrega a mi buzón recomendado para próximas compras este vendedor
on January 11, 2013
My husband gave me this gorgeous watch for Christmas. It's my favorite color and its a great watch and the hands light up at night.:)
on December 24, 2012
I picked this up as Christmas Gift for my wife. I know she is going to love it and can't wait to see the look on her face.
on January 3, 2013
recommend excellent clock arrived on the estimated date are very good and economical. see it is to buy . .
on March 9, 2014
Excellent product, I met with the offered product, my wife was fascinated by the gift, met what they sold. Thanks