Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 14, 2012
I've received many compliments on this watch and I love the looks of it. It's nice and heavy and gives you that feel of a quality product. The details are great and I love how the crystal seems to 'fade to black' as you view it from the side.

I would definitely recommend this product!
on April 27, 2012
The watch looks really nice. But it doesn't have any illumination capabilities. Also, the band has that "pre-worn" look to it... I wasn't really sure how I felt about that. The coating on the watch case seems durable - I've bumped mine into things a number of times and there aren't any scratches on the watch case. This is a pretty good "fashion" watch... it's practicality could be debated due to the lack of illumination.
on December 21, 2011
this men's watch is fabulous! the worn in look of the leather is awesome! on the larger side but looks great! if i saw someone wearing this i would have to compliment! i gave it as a gift.
on January 16, 2013
I think this watch looks great! It is a little stiff starting off, but I'm sure that it will break in over time. My only gripe is that the chrono feature does not work like it should, but I was not going to use it anyway. As long as it will keep time I'm good.
on August 24, 2012
It was a present from my wife on my birthday. It really looks different (in a positive way). I'm a fan of FOSSIL. Good part of this watch is, it goes with casual as well as formal dress-up.

The only reason i gave it 4 star is its bit weighty and was not able to use the chronograph effectively.
on March 12, 2012
We purchased this watch for our son-in-law for Christmas. He wanted a really nice watch to wear for business meetings. However, the watch is no longer useable because the hour hand has come loose and just hangs there. Considering the price of this watch, we really expected it to last more than 3 months.
on April 27, 2014
Bought this over a year ago, dropped it numerous times, very sturdy
Love this watch, color is unique and very attractive, still keep on getting compliments,

One downside the fact that the face is dark, and it's hard to tell the time when its pitch dark
overall great purchase, will definitely buy fossil again
on July 20, 2013
got this watch for my husband for his birthday. when i got it the clasp broke the first time he tried it on. i started to send it back to the company but i was worried that they would just send me an identical watch with the same shotty parts. i took it to a local watch repair man and he fixed it like new. he said the parts and pieces were cheap. in the sellers defense i believe it is a fossil issue not the amazon seller. my husband wears it all the time now.
on December 22, 2012
I gave this watch as a gift. The recipient loved the watch, and it was delivered promptly. The only issue was the watch did not function when it was opened. It could be set, but the battery seemed to not be working, and the second hand would not move accordingly. I would have given a 5 star rating if the watch was functioning.
on October 6, 2012