Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 10, 2013
Just got this in the mail yesterday for my husband for Christmas. Such a beautiful watch! I was nervous because the picture on here just doesn't do it justice, so look it up on Fossil's website before you buy it just as a precaution. It came in a nice Fossil box, the tin one, that their watched usually come in. It was packaged nicely, and there was no damage whatsoever. However, this is not the fault of the seller but the deliverer. When I came home the package was sitting on my doorstep, and I live in an apartment complex that isn't exactly the safest at times. So, if you can, get insurance or make sure that you need to sign for it before they just leave it. I almost had a heart attack when I saw it sitting there, unattended, after a long day. BUT-seriously this is such a beautiful watch.
Doesn't disappoint!
on May 24, 2014
My second Fossil watch. Love the look of this watch. Very comfortable on the wrist and great release design on band. You'll love this timepiece!
on July 17, 2015
Love this watch. I got it as a gift for my husband and he loved it as well. Wears it all the time when we go out. Very durable. We have had it for a while now and have seen no wear or tear to it. I especially liked the tin case that it came in. After receiving his and the quality that it was I ordered a Fossil watch for myself :)