Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 9, 2014
Bought this for my boyfriend for christmas....didnt know how he would like it with the diamonds because he's not a flashy guy. Well he loved it, and gets lots of compliments on it. Cant tell you if it changes colors or anything yet but he wears it everyday (even though I tell him not to). Great gift!
on February 1, 2014
As the brand name suggests, its an excellent watch. This watch gifted by me to my wife on new year. She was very happy by adding this watch in her collection.
on January 24, 2014
I am so pleased with this watch!! I get endless compliments on it... perfect size, gold tone etc. Highly recommend!