5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!
I bought this watch for my girlfriend about 5 months ago. It looks great, she gets tons of compliments, and the quality is holding up well. The leather straps do not show any spots when she gets it wet or cooks with it on. She likes the way it feels as opposed to a metal watch. A great choice if this is your style.
Published on January 11, 2012 by JR

3.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Watch
Published 20 months ago by Sue

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!, January 11, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Delaney Three Hand Leather Watch - Tan Jr1324 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 7, 2013
Easily adjustable for small wrists, and the quality is great. The leather is soft and comfortable, my new favorite accessory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, June 17, 2012
I got this watch for my wife, and I have to say it, it looks 10times better in real then on pictures. She has small wrist and this watch is really small. Leather its great. Great watch. Shipping super fast even for overseas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service!, June 4, 2013
Jan B Matson (Commerce, GA United States) - See all my reviews
Love the watch. I purchased from Pipeline24 thru Amazon......I received the watch quickly and it is exactly as presented. It works great and fits my small wrist perfectly after removing 2 links, which was easily done.

4.0 out of 5 stars very stylish watch with 4 bands and back clasp, December 22, 2013
I've looked for a double-band watch for a while and I liked the look of this one. It actually has 4 bands but they are small and look great. The back has clasps that you can remove to fit your size wrist. I unfortunately need about another half clasp removed but since that's not possible (sometime tell me if it is and make my day!) I still love the watch and have just pushed it up on my arm a bit. It seems great quality too and a great mix between casual, professional and dressy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just different enough!, February 4, 2014
I love watches and this one does not disappoint. It arrived as pictured, neutral color so can be worn as you would with a "nude" accessory. I have very small wrists requiring me to remove two links which was very easy - no tools necessary!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Elegant, November 20, 2013
Like it but the band 's color seems to have faded after just using a short
while. Nevertheless, several compliments received.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Watch, July 3, 2013
I like the style...very nice. I am dissatisfied with the company who sent it "Mr Watch" because the watch was not working...looked as though it had been returned previous to sending it to me as the tag had the price carefully cut out. I emailed the company told them it was not working, also asked if it had been returned before. They didn't address my question about it being returned but informed me that it was probably the battery and that they would reimburse me up to $10 if it was. If not, I would have to send it back (at my cost) and I would be credited back. Did they not see that it wasn't working when they sent it, especially if it was a return??

3.0 out of 5 stars To big for my wriist, June 14, 2013
It is not for someone with a petit wrist, as this watch band is to wide and does not have a way to decrease to band size. I returned it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Delaney Watch, July 8, 2014
Bonnie S Booth (Duluth, GA United States) - See all my reviews
Great little watch for casual wear. Nice leather wrapped band. Love it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›