4.0 out of 5 stars Color of face makes it difficult to read
Published 21 months ago by Michelle

2.0 out of 5 stars Sharp edges
Published 22 months ago by awfulmycloud

4.0 out of 5 stars Color of face makes it difficult to read, March 17, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Delaney Three Hand Leather Watch - Gray Jr1371 (Watch)
I am a long time fan of fossil watches, having my first one in high school over twenty years ago. I love the adjustable length bands, as I have a very small wrist. I was surprised as how difficult the face of this one was to read when I received it. It is adorable, but took some adjusting to be able to see what time it was. I received this for a Valentine's Day gift, so I would not return it, but this is an instance where I saw the photo online and loved it, but probably would not have purchased it had I seen it in person. I would have chosen something with more contrast on the face to make it easier to read.

Craftsmanship is superb as always. Color of the watch is grey, but a shade lighter than it appears in photo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fossil delaney, October 6, 2012
Cool design, I've gotten lots of compliments on it. I only wish the color was a darker charcoal gray. The band color is lighter than it looks on line.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sharp edges, February 17, 2013
This watch is beautiful. I got a ton of compliments. Loved it until wintertime when I wore it with long sleeves and the edges of the face started catching all my clothes. All four edges are sharp and catch everything. Also, the battery already died after only a few months. A pro is that you can adjust the band length yourself without going to the jeweler. (ha, the jeweler showed me how to do it after I went there assuming only they could do it)
So...pretty but not practical. Too bad, I wanted it to be better than that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Item Picture misleading, April 7, 2014
Anna Allen (Carlsbad, CA United States) - See all my reviews
The watch is nice enough for the money, but I was surprised to see that there is actually a clasp closure and four silver links on the back. I probably wouldn't have ordered it had I known that. The Pro is that the silver links are removable, so the band is adjustable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adjustable!, March 7, 2014
Going by the picture, I was thinking more of a slip on bracelet. The watch actually clasps in the back and has at least 2 or 3 removable links to fit any size wrist. The watch face is easy to read. Be careful if you sleep with it on, I have found the square edges on the face to be "sharp" and can hear it scrape against the material. No holes in my sheets but it serves as a reminder that I still have my watch on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not as pictured., July 11, 2013
Really cute watch but sent it back, color too light...more of a taupe than gray in my opinion. Since it didn't come in black, I decided to reorder in white.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife liked the watch, wish the battery was working though., June 5, 2013
Purchased the watch as a birthday gift. While the watch is great, a dead battery put a damper of things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch!, July 15, 2014
Nice watch! very comfortable to wear. The watch has four metal links on back with one being the clasp. But again it is very comfortable Color of the band matches many outfits! Would recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but colour fades, June 2, 2014
I really love the look of this watch, but I have only had it for two months (I wear it 2-3 days/week) and the colour is quickly rubbing off the leather. I never wear it around water, or when I am using my laptop, when my watches tend to rub against the keyboard, so the loss of colour is just from typical wear. I'm pretty disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunner of a watch, May 29, 2014
The front view picture does not do justice to how cool the clasp on this watch is, as well as being easily adjustable. This is, at once, both sleek and casual, a great addition to the wardrobe.