Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on February 21, 2013
building my wardrobe and got this watch for myself, wore it couple of times and got a lot of complement from my female friends =) suitable for dressing up and down. the reason i go with fossil is that i heard fossil will adjust it for free, and it's true! it didn't fit out of the box. as expected. I brought it to a local fossil retail store and they adjusted it for me, no charge, no question asked. Fossil rocks!
on November 6, 2011
I purchased this watch for my 30 year old son. I thought it was sort of big. Wide band, oversized face. He LOVED it!!!! Great price. Was able to us my Amex points towards it. I recommend highly. It is beautiful.
on January 25, 2011
This is the first dress watch I have ever bought and I am really enjoying it. I like that it has a little color and still isn't too flashy to ware to work. My friends have noticed it and made compliments, one even got the same one for her husband. The only problem I had was sizing most places want 5 or 10 dollars to do it, but you can get a watch repair kit for about 6 dollars online and do it yourself.
on September 15, 2011
I recieved my Fossil in the mail and it was everything i hoped for. The watch is just a clean looking watch. The face was bigger than i expected though but i didnt mind. I would highly suggest this watch especially for the price. its is confortable a little heavy and i would suggest buying a watch kit to adjust the links to your wrist size it will be cheaper than taking it to somewhere to get fitted. Overall 5 stars
on May 10, 2012
Excelente producto, hasta ahora sin problemas, saludos desde Ecuador especificamente Quininde, recomendable al 100% este reloj, aunq con el pasar del tiempo hay desgaste de los brazaletes.
on December 10, 2012
I was not expecting to have this watch come in its origional package and with the tags still on! I was so pleased with this product! It is so much prettier than the picture shows.
on February 19, 2013
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my husband. I didn't know what to expect when I bought the watch. I was pleasently suprised. He loves it. Very nice watch.
on March 14, 2013
Bought it as anniversary present. The hubby loved it. Very shiney and stylish. He only wears Fossil watches. Excellent Brand!!!
on January 12, 2013
I purchased this watch for my boyfriend for xmas, and he absolutely loved it. This watch has an expensive look. Just beautiful.
on March 14, 2012
This watch is so nice. The color is a dark blue. And I paid a lot less for it then if I wpuld have bought it in the store.