Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on July 24, 2010
Love this watch, I wear it all the time. If you're looking for a huge boyfriend-type watch this one is GREAT!
on May 15, 2015
Little bit bigger that it looks on Amazon!! Nice watch though!!
review image
on January 6, 2011
This watch is what I expected from Fossil, great quality but still affordable. It looks great on and is very comfortable. I had to have 3 links taken out to fit, and I am a pretty average build. If you are petite it might be too big/bulky.
on December 2, 2013
I'm a small woman, 5'2" 125 lbs, and I love the size of this watch on my wrist. It is definitely a more masculine style but if you're not a fan of dainty little watches I recommend it. It's very sleek, has a good weight, and very comfortable. Another review mentioned the side dials getting caught and stopping the watch but I haven't experienced that. I love love love this watch. It's my every day watch. Also the first watch I've ever owned. Very pleased! I will buy another one when this one wears out. Also a great price!
on August 17, 2009
This watch is very chic looking on my wrist. It is rather large, so small women may not want to buy this one. It is water proof, I have worn it in the shower and I don't ever take it off, even doing dishes. I just love the look.
on March 3, 2010
I love the way this watch looks on your arm and Fossil always
makes an excellent product.
on December 14, 2015
Nice, beautiful watch, but two problems so far. Within a week or so of getting watch, the chronograph dials got off even after reset. Fossil was trying to make me pay shipping to send it back to be repaired. I could understand if I had had it even several months, but considering I had only had it a week or so, that frustrated me slightly. Long story short-Fossil waived the shipping fee, repaired the watch, and sent it back. It worked great for about three months, and now I am having the same problem. The rest of the watch works fine and it is really pretty. Overall, I have been a little disappointed. So my suggestion is if you use the chronograph, I would steer clear of this watch.
on June 12, 2011
this is a great looking watch. I have a very small wrist and I think it would fit better for someone with slightly bigger wrist but still looks very nice. I enjoy wearing them and got several compliments on it.
on March 15, 2014
Have been wanting a boyfriend style watch for awhile. Looked at the Michael Khors and while Amazon's prices are much better than retail, I still didn't want to spend more than $100. I have owned 2 other Fossil watches and love the look and quality. This didn't disappoint. Perfect size and function and IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
on October 14, 2013
I've wanted this watch for a while, and am so glad I finally got it. It's the perfect "boyfriend" watch - it's a bit masculine and oversized, but not so big that it's uncomfortable or overwhelming. Typical Fossil quality too, I wear it every day.