on January 7, 2012
I love this watch. It goes with everything. I also love the fact that I paid a fraction of what it costs from Fossil.
on March 9, 2012
Love this watch very pretty in person! I just had to go to Fossil to resize it to my wrist but overall good purchase.
on March 19, 2013
This resin watch is absolutely beautiful. I saw it in a local jewelry store when I was getting a battery for another watch and it was more expensive than it was on Amazon. I had to come back and buy it online. Well worth the investment and goes great with silver jewelry. Everyone things the band is pearl....
on December 4, 2012
This is my first "fancy" watch--I usually go more practical and understated--and I LOVE it. It's gorgeous, lightweight, and it goes with absolutely everything. I did have to have a link removed by a jeweler, but I expected that from other (more simple) Fossil watches I've had in the past. I feel like you can't go wrong with a Fossil--I'm extremely brand-loyal when it comes to their watches and bags. Though I'm not really much of a girly-girl, I love having this little bit of "bling" to enjoy every day!
on January 22, 2014
My husband purchased this watch for me a few years ago for Christmas and I absolutely adore it so much that I purchased one for my niece this year for Christmas. It comes in a creative and cute tin box. Beautiful watch. I get many compliments on it.
on May 14, 2012
I bought this watch for my girlfriend for Christmas. She absolutely loves it. It can be worn very dress up events or everyday casual clothes. It keeps very accurate time and has not had one probably for her in just about 6 months. Definitely would buy
on September 27, 2012
This was my first fossil watch. I was so excited when it came in the mail. Quick shipping, & brand new in package. Looks great with anything. And you can wear it year round since its pearly and not flat white. Looks gorgeous! Just had to get it resized for my small wrists!
on February 16, 2014
The delivery was so fast , as i order my watch & the second day it was already shipped. The watch looks exactly like what i saw on Amazon web site , new & original with the pack of Fossil. Also the price was so convenient & less than the price on other websites . V.nice experience
on December 5, 2012
Great watch! Very well made, the only downside is that if you are looking to purchase this watch for someone with a nickle allergy, since the band is not metal, the clasp is not nickle free. Seeing as though I did not look before purchase the mistake was mine. 5 Stars! She still loves it though! "PPB" Is a great seller and will buy from them again!
on April 1, 2013
I purchased this watch to replace a similar Fossil watch I lost. I was very happy with the price and the look, however I did not care for the band. Kind of had a cheap feel to it. I prefer the ceramic and unfortunately will be sending this one back.