Fossil Women's ES2802 Plastic Case & Bracelet Fixed Silver-tone Bezel set with Crystals Glittering crystal accents and a round multifunction pink dial Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement
- Fashion watch
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
ES2802 Features: -Watch.-Material: Plastic.-Quartz movement.-Scratch-resistant mineral.-Water resistant: Up to 5 ATM / 50 Meters / 165 Feet. Color/Finish: -Dial color: Pink. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 0.5" - 1.5" H x 0.5" - 1.5" W x 0.5" - 1.5" D.
Since its establishment in 1984, Fossil has created watches for men and women that withstand the test of time. Fossil watches range from rugged, to professional, to every-day, but always place a premium on craftsmanship and fine materials. Fossil’s talented designers emphasize creativity and closely monitor horological trends in order to deliver the watches Fossil's customers demand. From complicated chronographs, to casual watches with fabric straps, to technologically advanced digital displays, Fossil watches all represent a commitment to functional style.
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B004DKV0RK
- Item model number: ES2802
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 23, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Fossil|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||37 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Literally fell apart 2 days after receiving it. WOW. I've owned Fossil watches in the past, nut I'm pretty sure this was my lase onePublished on November 4, 2012 by Amazon Customer