4.0 out of 5 stars A Beauty!
This is a really elegant watch. I was looking for a boyfriend watch which was not studded with diamonds all over, a watch which could be carried off in the day time in Rosegold color. Thats why this watch! It is gorgeous, and I like the fact that it makes a statement without being too flashy! One star missing because it gets scratched very easily :(
Published on September 25, 2011 by Anks

1.0 out of 5 stars fake watch?????
i bough a fosil watch 2 months ago, the watch is a Fossil Stella Plated Stainless Steel Watch - Rose and the strap is Fading, i only saw this kind of fade on Fake watches, i think this seller sold me a FAKE watch ¡¡¡
Published on March 19, 2012 by JOSELETAS

4.0 out of 5 stars A Beauty!, September 25, 2011
This review is from: Fossil ES2859 Stella Plated Stainless Steel Watch - Rose (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars timeless., October 19, 2011
much prettier than other more expensive versions out there. very elegant and i have gotten so many compliments from men and women everytime i wear this watch. if u are looking for a reasonably priced rose-gold watch then get this :)

1.0 out of 5 stars fake watch?????, March 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., April 10, 2012
It looks so good. can't stop getting compliments. Also the watch is quite stylish though the band was a bit too big , i just had to remove two links and that was very easy to do.

3.0 out of 5 stars Possible fake coloring scratches off, November 29, 2013
Watch looks really pretty but the hands and notches are not black but silver and the rose gold scratched off after wearing it once. Went to macys and found the exact same one and theirs weighed more and the rose gold doesn't come off. I think this one is fake

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, October 3, 2013
I bought this watch from Amazon after trying it on at the Fossil store. It was a much better price online and I'm really happy with how it looks as well as how quickly I received it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love that watch!, February 16, 2012
I have begun to wear rose gold as it is so flattering on the skin. When I received this Fossil Stella Plated Stainless Steel Watch in Rose tone, it exceeded my expectations. It is absolutely beautiful and just what I wanted. I love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Metal is thin and snapped in half!, January 21, 2014
At first I absolutely loved this watch...The color is really unique and the face is bigger for a woman's watch. However I noticed within the first 2 months of wearing it, the color fades away to reveal the true stainless steal coloring...not a good look. Than within 5 months, the first link connecting the face of the watch to the band completely snapped in half! The metal itself simply broke apart! I never wear this watch with exercise or sports, only for work and school (both are in hospitals). I called Fossil to report what happened and they were even surprised that it happened so soon, however the receptionist told me that they do wear after a couple years, which by that time if it happened it would cost $85 dollars to fix (wow! practically the price of the watch!) The watch comes with a limited 11month warranty only covering and I quote, "the watch movement, hands, and dial are the only components covered under this warranty. The Manufacturer's warranty does NOT cover: battery, case, crystal, strap or bracelet, repairs if the watch was NOT originally purchased from an authorized Fossil retailer." Had I had known all of this I would never have bought this watch (as pretty as it may be) Luckily for me since it snapped so soon, Fossil is willing to fix it as long as I provide a copy of the receipt for free, however I have a feeling this watch is cheaply made for the price and is subject to break very easily over time. Take my advice and stay clear, definitely not sturdy or reliable for very long!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, October 31, 2013
I bought this watch for my girlfriend she really liked it, she has gotten many complements it is a very good quality fashion watch looks a little darker than in the picture but the difference is very minor it still looks and works great. very happy with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 27, 2012
It is a beautiful watch!! It can be a little heavy on your wrist, but it is definitely worth it!