5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!
First of all I am a definite watch lover and this one is perfect for my collection! I did have to get a few links taken out but that is only because I have thin wrists. It is the perfect color and came in great condition. I love my new gold Fossil watch!!
Published 16 months ago by Jenay

3.0 out of 5 stars but other than that it is a nice watch.
turned out to be way to big for me, but other than that it is a nice watch.
Published 1 month ago by KATT

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, August 3, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Women's ES3203 Riley Multifunction Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, August 6, 2013
The watch is perfect. It came exactly as described with all the original tags and wrapping in the traditional fossil tin. I saw this watch on a cruise ship and almost got it because it was Tax and Duty Free for $121.50 but I didn't thinking I could get it cheaper at Macy's if I used a coupon. I went to Macys and it was being sold for $135. I regretted not buying on the ship but then decided to see if Amazon had it and sure enough I came across this seller. I was so ecstatic, for a price of $91. SOLD!

The shipping was super speedy too. I ordered on a Monday night and it came in on a Wednesday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 24, 2014
Love this watch! My first all gold tone and it's beautiful. Bought this one and a silver tone ES2860. They are both so nice. Had to take out two links but my wrists are really small. You won't be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a birthday gift, May 28, 2014
I bought this for my daughter on her birthday and had it directly shipped to her. She had wanted this specific watch for some time so she was familiar with it. The watch was as expected, no surprise there. However, AMAZON offered the same watch listed on two other popular sites for a much better price. Even with shipping, the price was well below the other sites.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch, July 7, 2014
Love the watch! My only complaint is it was too large, and although I had a full link taken out, it is still too big, and a half link needs to be taken out. Unfortunately, you cannot take out a half link, and one is not included. Still love the watch and wear it every day for work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, June 26, 2014
Nice Watch but the band was too big! Had to pull a link. No big deal
Fits just fine now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my watch!, May 19, 2014
I can't say anything negative about this watch. It met my expectations! Will purchase another Fossil watch in the near futiure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, April 16, 2014
Joy (BRANDON, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
Classy, perfect, awesome, worth the money. Money well spent. This watch is really really really nice. I will recommend any day.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, April 2, 2014
I receiver what I order and it is perfect, I have no complain at all about the product itself or the package. Totally worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 3, 2013
Beautiful watch. Came very quickly and looks just as it does in picture. The watch was still in the original Fossil packaging. Beautiful watch at a great price!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›