Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fossil Women's ES3203 Riley Multifunction Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on August 3, 2013
First of all I am a definite watch lover and this one is perfect for my collection! I did have to get a few links taken out but that is only because I have thin wrists. It is the perfect color and came in great condition. I love my new gold Fossil watch!!
on August 6, 2013
The watch is perfect. It came exactly as described with all the original tags and wrapping in the traditional fossil tin. I saw this watch on a cruise ship and almost got it because it was Tax and Duty Free for $121.50 but I didn't thinking I could get it cheaper at Macy's if I used a coupon. I went to Macys and it was being sold for $135. I regretted not buying on the ship but then decided to see if Amazon had it and sure enough I came across this seller. I was so ecstatic, for a price of $91. SOLD!

The shipping was super speedy too. I ordered on a Monday night and it came in on a Wednesday.
on January 24, 2014
Love this watch! My first all gold tone and it's beautiful. Bought this one and a silver tone ES2860. They are both so nice. Had to take out two links but my wrists are really small. You won't be disappointed.
on February 3, 2015
Beautiful watch, this online picture does not do this watch justice. I first saw it in the Fossil store and wanted to get it as a gift for my gf but I'd thought I would give Amazon a try. Pricing was around $35 cheaper on Amazon which was great because I was able to use that money to buy some overpriced churros for us inside Disneyland.
She loves the watch, it really shines in the sunlight.
on February 9, 2015
I love this watch, however after only having it for 3 months, the band started to fade and the silver is coming thru, I have other watches of less value and the band is still good, for the price I would have expected more.
on February 12, 2016
So far k absolutely love it .just got today.so beautiful. Got many people saying how beautiful it is already.i hope I feel the same in the future and don't have any problems but fossil brand is awesome an amazon is amazing. Very fast shipping. Thank you just in time for my birthday. Had to get two links taken out.fits perfect.
on May 28, 2014
I bought this for my daughter on her birthday and had it directly shipped to her. She had wanted this specific watch for some time so she was familiar with it. The watch was as expected, no surprise there. However, AMAZON offered the same watch listed on two other popular sites for a much better price. Even with shipping, the price was well below the other sites.
on July 7, 2014
Love the watch! My only complaint is it was too large, and although I had a full link taken out, it is still too big, and a half link needs to be taken out. Unfortunately, you cannot take out a half link, and one is not included. Still love the watch and wear it every day for work!
on August 16, 2013
This one is better than it looks online. I love it!!!! All my watches are fossils or citizens. I like it very much and can't wait to wear it and get the reaction from my friends when I tell them how much I paid for it!!!!!
on December 23, 2013
Crystal cracked after 1 month with regular use and fossil states it is not covered under warranty. Even though the watch is otherwise flawless, even in the area directly next to the cracked crystal. I can only assume that was caused by some sort of manufacturing or material issue, but i now have to pay to get it replaced. I would have hoped they stand behind their product better, I do not think I will be buying a Fossil Product again

See 1 answered question