5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE
I love this thing, LOVE it. I can't find any faults. It has a lot of card slots, a place for change, a license holder/window, a paper money area, and a snap compartment on the front that's great for cards that get used frequently. LOVE!
Published on June 24, 2012 by R. A. Russell

1.0 out of 5 stars Snap broke the first week
I purchased this from the Military Exchange website. I loved the color, the style, feel, everything. BUT, after opening the outer flap two or three times, one side of the snap came off. I expected quality, but the snap was very poorly made and designed. I have sent it back.
Published 13 months ago by Mona

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, June 24, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific wallet, February 3, 2013
This wallet is smaller than you might think--it's not one you'd use as a purse by itself. But this can be an advantage if you want to slip it into another purse that's not overly large. It has amazing storage capacity, opening up to reveal more card slots than I've ever seen in a wallet. And you still have plenty of room for bills, change, ID, notes, etc. When they say "multifunction," they're not kidding. It's like one of those impossibly tiny kitchens that somehow has everything you need. Beautiful leather, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, May 8, 2013
Book Worm 101 (Somewhere you wished you were...) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fossil Emory Multi-Function SL2932 Wallet,Black,One Size (Accessory)
What a beautiful, soft, well made wallet! I was looking for a fossil wallet to match my fossil purse, for a decent price and that could hold a lot of things. This wallet can hold so many cards, money; etc. I like all the different compartments. As with all fossil products, this wallet is incredibly soft; yet durable. I love the front snap pocket for putting receipts into quickly while I'm checking out of the store with 2 small children. This wallet definitely keeps me organized. I'm glad that I treated myself and purchased this wallet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, March 9, 2013
Great wallet. But a little bit too big. I can't put it in my pants pocket, it won't fit. Sometimes I don't like to drag my purse every place I got so I just take my wallet. But I like that this has two change compartments. I put my grocery and ATM receipts in the larger coin pocket and my loose change in the smaller on. It has plenty of room for CC cards. Holds paper money perfectly. It also holds a lot and has a nice look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Storage, February 26, 2013
Plenty of space for 10+ cards and additional storage for random cash, coupons, or receipts. The quality is definitely substantial and would highly recommend for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, March 6, 2013
Beautiful and well-made. Appreciated that it was shipped very rapidly as well. it has several more credit card pockets than indicated. Strongly recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit large., January 28, 2013
Really like the wallet except for two things. The top zipper is rough on the hand. It's a little large, but great style.

1.0 out of 5 stars Snap broke the first week, December 17, 2013
Mona (Tennessee) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wallet ever, October 19, 2013
Normally I don't find myself gushing over a wallet but this one is so nice I can't resist....a small but mighty wallet! it's well made and sturdy, good zipper and closing snap flap, perfectly designed for my needs (lots of card holders inside, and plenty of other spaces for coins, paper money, eyeglass cleaning cloth, etc). Best of all is the buttery soft leather which feels awesome to hold, I love it!
-Money well-spent, I imagine this wallet will last me a long time.

3.0 out of 5 stars cute wallet, March 10, 2014
I thought this was a cute wallet. Unfortunately, the snap closure on the change pocket had ripped through the leather & I had to return it. The wallet was bigger than I expected. It had lots of card holders & the bill pocket was just large enough to hold money without folding it. The bill pocket was very deep. I would have kept it if the snap had worked.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›